- Addison’s — An American Grill
709 Cherry Street
- Close to the Sports Park at Mizzou, in downtown Columbia. Open Monday through Sunday from 11:00am to 12:00am. An All-American menu featuring delicious steaks, pasta, seafood, unique sandwiches and salads. Perfect for your pre and post game gatherings. Prices range from $4.00 to $18.00
- B & B Bagel
Peachtree Plaza, 124 E. Nifong
- About 2 miles south of the MU Sports Park. Open 7 days a week, Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and weekends 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Menu includes fresh baked bagels and a variety of spreads, desserts and pastries, soups, sandwiches, and fresh Kaldi’s coffee. Delivery for breakfast and lunch catering available. After hours catering may be arranged.
- D. Rowe’s Restaurant & Bar
1005 Club Village Dr.
- A short drive south of the MU sports complex, D. Rowe’s is located on the NW corner of Nifong and Forum Boulevards. Watch all your favorite sports action on one of twenty-two televisions in both the dining room and bar (patio seating also available). D. Rowe’s menu features a wide variety of appetizers, soups, large salads, sandwiches, burgers, pastas, seafood and entrees including smoked ribs, pork chops, and chicken. A banquet room is available to seat up to fifty people. A kids menu is available, all menu items available for carryout. Open 7 days a week from 11:00 a.m. to late night.
- Honey Baked Ham
212 East Green Meadows, Suite 9
- Located at the intersection of South Providence Road and Green Meadows, about 1 mile from the MU Sports Park. Open Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Honeybaked Ham & Café specializes in catering. Box lunches range from $7.00 to $9.00 and include your choice of sandwich, side item, cookie and a beverage. We offer many choices of our delectable sandwiches from Classic and Signature lines. Party platters, spiral sliced hams, and smoked turkey breasts are also popular menu items.
- Hoss’s Market and Rotisserie
1010A Club Village Drive
- Columbia's Premier Caterer also has the BEST selection of Mizzou Apparel. Unique Tiger clothing for babies to seasoned fans. Hoss's is your tailgate headquarters for everything game day, from quick pick up on BBQ, to full service catering. All catering menus and sandwiches menus are online. For all your tailgate needs, make it Hoss’s Market. Hoss's also features quick made from scratch meals for dine in or take out, a full service deli, Prime Beef Butcher Shop, over 300 exceptional wines, beer, cheese and gourmet retail. Located just 2 miles south of the Missouri Athletics fields on the corner of Nifong and Forum just next to Walgreens. Open Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
200 S Providence Rd. – (573) 442-3198
2016 Paris Rd. – (573) 474-1050
2020 W Worley St. – (573) 446-0060
- Three locations located within 3 miles of the Mizzou Sports Park. The food center is open 24 hours a day. Restaurant, deli and catering counter open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. A wide variety of menu items include friend chicken, ribs, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads and an array of international cuisines. Prices range from $4.00 to $20.00.
- Italian Village Pizza
711 B Vandiver
- Offering dine-in, carryout, delivery and catering, the Italian Village strives to bring incredible pizza at a reasonable price. Our definition of an incredible pizza is a combination of fresh ingredients cooked perfection on dough made from scratch daily. We offer this along with one of the largest selection of toppings in Mid-Missouri. We also have a large variety of menu items to compliment your pizza experience. We serve boxed lunches, breadsticks, salads, wings, subs, pastas, appetizers and desserts. We have daily specials and large order discounts so we can configure a meal to fit almost any budget. The Italian Village is locally owned and a family business so we take great pride in our product and service and can cater and deliver. Located north of I-70 in the Vandiver Village shopping center. Open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. All major credit cards accepted.
- Jack’s Gourmet
1903 Business Loop 70 East
- Columbia’s most accommodating full service caterer — locally owned for 39 years. Tailgate menus feature smoked meats, BBQ, and breakfast items. Have it your way by viewing our website for your TAILGATE options. After games, enjoy the restaurant/lounge dining fare.
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwich Shop
Downtown: 1019 East Broadway – (573) 815-0043
South: 212 Corporate Lake Drive – (573) 499-4442
North: 912A Rain Forest Parkway – (573) 256-7600
West: 4008 West Broadway – (573) 256-1661
- Four locations to serve you, with drive-thru, delivery, catering, party platters and box lunches. Open 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. Sunday. Serving the “world’s greatest gourmet sandwiches” built on fresh-baked bread with garden fresh veggies and the leanest high-quality meats available. Nothing comes in our store premade or pre-sliced. Everything is made and sliced fresh every day all day. Complete your meal with a pickle, chips and a giant gourmet cookie. Drinks to choose from include Coke products and fresh brewed tea. Delivery and catering available. Prices range from $4.65 to $7.65.
- Panera Bread
102 South 9th St. – (573) 442-4455
- Panera Catering selections are perfect for any occasion. Our menu features signature sandwiches, delicious soups, fresh salads, hot breakfast sandwiches & artisan pastries baked fresh in the bakery-cafe every morning. Visit www.panerabread.com to download the full menu. Delivery and staffing also available.
- Papa John's
1205 E Broadway – (573) 442-7272
1400 Forum Blvd – (573) 446-7272
- Pickleman’s Gourmet Café
2513 Old Hwy 63 South – (573) 886-2300
1106 East Broadway – (573) 875-2400
3103 W. Broadway Suite 105 – (573) 875-0400
- Columbia’s favorite place for Gourmet Toasted Sandwiches, Really Good Soup and Caesar Salad with dressing that was awarded a “Gold Medal in Taste,” by the American Culinary Institute. Pickleman’s offers fast delivery, catering, carry-out and can accommodate 30 guests for dine-in. Come see why customers say Pickleman’s has the best sandwiches, soup and salad in Columbia. Better Bread, Better Meat, Fresher Veggies make a Better Sandwich. Conveniently located 1 ½ miles from the Memorial Stadium, take stadium drive east to Old 63, turn right ¾ mile on the right with plenty of parking. Prices from $3.79 to $8.79. Open 10:00 AM to Midnight 7 days a week, Visa/MC/AMEX accepted.
- Pizza Hut
111 E. Business Loop – (573) 886-6685
2000 W. Worley Street – (573) 886-6681
3307 Clark Lane – (573) 886-6675
715 E. Nifong – (573) 886-6679
- Pizza Hut is proud to partner with Mizzou, and proud to be the home of the original $10 pizza. You can get America’s Favorite Pizza at Pizza Hut starting at only $10. And we jazz up Tuesdays with our tasty Tuscani Pastas - choose from Creamy Tuscani Chicken Alfredo or Meaty Marinara – and feed the family for only $10 on Tuesday. And if you love wings – Wednesday is the day for you. 50¢ wings – all day on Wednesdays! And don’t forget, our lunch buffet has all you can eat salad, pizza, breadsticks, pasta and dessert – all for only $5.99. Your Favorites. Your Pizza Hut.
- The Roof
- Among its most appealing features, the hotel offers a roof deck with indoor and outdoor seating and sprawling views of the area. Guests and locals can enjoy a selection of delectable small plates and a diverse menu of beer, wine and cocktails at The Roof, the hotel's inviting rooftop bar. Patrons can unwind by two fire pits, enjoy music from the state-of-the-art sound system, or take advantage of the enhanced video wall for everything from special events to sports viewing parties.
- Smokin' Chicks BBQ
4603 John Garry Drive
- Smokin’ Chicks BBQ is located 2 miles south of the MU stadium and offers dine-in, take out and catering. The best in mouth-watering, finger licking barbeque food! All meats are prepared in house with a special dry rub then smoked for hours to tender perfection. Meats, fish, sides and dessert are fresh & flavorful and will have you calling back for more. Perfect for tailgating! Specialty items & delivery also available. Smokin’ Chicks BBQ is one of the Best of Columbia Barbeque winners.
3915 South Providence Road
- Just south of the MU Sports Park. Open Monday through Sunday from 11:00am to 12:00am. The menu offers a unique variety of appetizers, salads, seafood, pizza, pasta and desserts with a Mediterranean flare. Visit our outdoor courtyard or take advantage of our semi-private seating options. Menu prices range from $5.00 to $20.00.
- Stadium Grill
1219 Fellows Place
- Combining the rest of our super menu with 21 large screen LCD TV's and a great bar, Stadium Grill is sure to become one of Columbia MO;s favorite SEC hangouts in Columbia MO!
- Taco Bell
3301 Clark Lane – (573) 886-0625
508 E. Nifong Blvd. – (573) 875-0359
411 S. Providence Rd. – (573) 443-7354
220 Business Loop 70 E. – (573) 449-1421
2009 Bernadette Dr. – (573) 446-4266
- Compete. Eat. Repeat. Put TACO BELL® in your playbook for the Crunchy, Spicy, Melty, and Grilled flavors you crave. Get your post-game munch on! Think Outside the Bun at any of the area Taco Bell locations! 411 S. Providence is open until 2AM Sunday – Thursday, and 3AM Friday & Saturday!
2116 Bernadette Dr. (Located at Stadium Blvd & I-70) – (573) 445-7701
3110 Clark Lane (Located at Hwy. 63 & I-70) – (573) 474-2080
- Before or after the game, Wendy's satisfies your hunger with real food. Enjoy fresh, never frozen burgers, made to order. Or a spicy chicken sandwich, natural cut fries with sea salt and a Frosty. Wendy's is open late and conveniently located off I-70. Buses welcome.