A limited number of accessible individual game tickets are available for each home game. These seats (wheelchair convertible) are dispersed throughout the arena. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For additional information regarding accessible seating or to purchase tickets, please contact the Mizzou Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS.
- Accessible Individual Game Tickets
- A limited number of accessible individual game tickets are placed on sale in early August through the Mizzou Ticket Office. Guests in need of accessible seats may contact the Mizzou Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS to place an order for tickets.
- Animals are not permitted in Mizzou Arena with the exception of service animals and service animals in training. Please be sure to check with the arena before bringing any service animals to the game. For more information, please contact the Department of Athletics at 573-882-6501.
- Restrooms are located throughout the concourse and on the court level at Mizzou Arena and are all ADA-compliant. Most restrooms throughout the facility are equipped with baby-changing tables. Individuals needing a private restroom for accessible purposes may use the family restroom on the Northeast concourse.
- Accessible Ticket Exchanges
- Should a guest need accessible seating on a temporary basis, arrangements are available through the Mizzou Ticket Office. Reserved seat tickets can be exchanged for accessible area (based on availability) on a per game basis. Depending on demand, accessible seating may not always be available. Exchanges are processed on a first come first served basis. Contact the Mizzou Ticket Office for more information.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from the gates to their arena seating location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting an event staff member at any entrance. Guests needing assistance after the event should contact an event staff member, security personnel or visit Guest Services located on the concourse behind Section 112. Storage for personal wheelchairs is not available in Mizzou Arena. The University of Missouri is not responsible for wheelchairs or other assistive devices left on the concourse.