A limited number of accessible individual game tickets are available for each home game. These seats (wheelchair convertible) are dispersed throughout the stadium. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For additional information regarding accessible seating or to purchase tickets, please contact the Mizzou Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS.
- Accessible Individual Game Tickets
- A limited number of accessible individual game tickets are placed on sale each July through the Mizzou Ticket Office. Guests in need of accessible seats may contact the Mizzou Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS to place an order for tickets.
- Animals are not permitted in Memorial Stadium with the exception of service animals and service animals in training. Please be sure to check with the stadium before brining any service animals to the game. For more information, please contact the Department of Athletics at 573-882-6501.
- Closed Captioning Service
- Closed Captioning is available for guests via the Video Board located at the North end of the stadium.
- Restrooms are located throughout the concourse at Memorial Stadium and are all ADA-compliant. Most restrooms throughout the facility are equipped with baby-changing tables. Individuals needing a private restroom for accessible purposes may use the First Aid room on West concourse under the John J. Lenox Memorial Press Box.
- Ticket Exchange
- Should a guest need access to wheelchair space and accessible seating on a temporary basis, accommodations may be made through the Mizzou Ticket Office. Tickets may only be exchanged based on availability of existing accessible seats. Due to high demand, accessible seating may run out. We recommend you contact the Mizzou Ticket Office as soon as you know you will be in need of assistance. Please call the Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS to report your need for accessible seating and to check availability.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from the gates to their stadium seating location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting an event staff member at any entrance. Guests needing assistance after the event should contact an event staff member, security personnel or visit one of the Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections RR/SS and P/Q. Guests in suite and club areas should contact the event staff on their level to request a wheelchair escort or additional assistance. Storage for personal wheelchairs is not available in Memorial Stadium. The University of Missouri is not responsible for wheelchairs or other assisted devices left on the concourse.