A limited number of accessible individual game tickets are available for each home game. Disabled seating and access are fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For additional information regarding accessible seating or to purchase tickets, please contact the Mizzou Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS.
- Animals are not permitted in Memorial Stadium with the exception of service animals and service animals in training. For more information, please contact Mizzou Athletics at 573-882-6501.
- Closed Captioning Service
- Closed Captioning is available for guests via the Video Board located at the North end of the stadium.
- Restrooms are located throughout the concourse at Memorial Stadium and are all ADA-compliant. Most restrooms throughout the facility are equipped with baby-changing tables. Individuals needing a private restroom for accessible purposes may use the First Aid room on the West concourse under the John J. Lenox Memorial Press Box.
- ADA Ticket Exchange
- Should a guest need access to wheelchair/accessible seating on a temporary basis, accommodations may be made through the Mizzou Ticket Office. Tickets may only be exchanged based on availability of existing accessible seats.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from the gates to their stadium seat location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the game. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting an event staff member at any entrance. Guests needing assistance after the event should contact an event staff member, security personnel or visit one of the Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections RR/SS and P/Q. Guests in suite and club areas should contact the event staff on their level to request a wheelchair escort or additional assistance. Storage for personal wheelchairs is not available in Memorial Stadium. The University of Missouri is not responsible for wheelchairs or other assisted devices left on the concourse.