Handicap/Accessible Parking Policy
redirected to the new MizzouGameday.com site shortly.
All vehicles require a paid admission to University-operated parking lots adjacent to/surrounding Faurot Field. All spaces are based upon availability.
Accessible parking passes are available for a $15 cash fee on a game-by-game basis in the Accessible Parking lots located 1) on the Southwest corner of Stadium Blvd. and Mick Deaver Drive; and 2) the front row of the East side of the Hearnes Center.
- Accessible shuttles depart the East side of the Hearnes Center for the stadium beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Accessible shuttles depart the stadium for the East side of the Hearnes Center until 90 minutes after the game.
What do I need on game day?
In order to assure proper use of the accessible spaces on game day, the following will be required for admission to the appropriate lot and much match the information used to purchase the accessible parking pass:
- A disabled placard or plate
- The person to whom the placard or plate was issued to is in the vehicle
- The person seeking to park shows the officer a validated application receipt for the placard or plate.
Accessible pass holders will be required to park in the spots reserved for accessible parking only. If you require accessible parking that provides space to enter and exit a vehicle with a mobility aid, please let us know upon entry to the lot so we accommodate you in a stall with access aisles. In addition, please indicate if your vehicle is equipped with a lift system that requires the provision of a “van accessible” 8 Foot access aisle. This information helps us provide the highest level of access to the greatest number of our fans with disabilities as possible.
Please call (573) 882-2449 for more information.