- RV / Bus single-game parking are now on sale.
- Season-long RV / Bus passes (Lot O-RV) are now SOLD OUT.
- Single-game RV / Bus passes (Lot R-RV) for the Alabama game are SOLD OUT.
Season-Long Bus/RV Parking (Lot O-RV) -- SOLD OUT
Please note that charter buses are not permitted in Lot O-RV. Due to the space confinement, this lot is not conducive to parking and tailgating for such a large number of people in the allotted 4 spaces. Individuals wishing to bring a charter bus must purchase a pass in Lot R-RV on a single-game basis.
Single-Game RV/Bus Parking (Lot R-RV/BUS)
New for the 2012 season, general public RV/Bus parking will now be available in lot R-RV. General Public RV/Bus Parking can be purchased on a single game basis for the 2012 season beginning on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012. Please direct all single-game RV/Bus Parking questions to Jason Mlodzianowski at (573) 882-1931. For inquiries of season-long RV Parking passes, please contact the Tiger Scholarship Fund at (573) 882-0704.
How to Order: Once you have successfully ordered your pass you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your parking pass will be mailed to you unless it is ordered on the week of the game. If you order your parking pass during the week leading up to the game, it will be left at the entrance to the parking lot for you to pick up upon arrival. You will need to show a valid ID to receive your parking pass.
If passes remain available on the day of the game, they can be purchased for $150 (cash only).
|Single-Game RV/Bus Parking Cost:||$150|
|Lot Location:||Single-game RV/Bus parking is available on a first come, first served basis in Lot R-RV|
|Hours of Operation:||
Friday: Lot R-RV will be open from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM on the evening prior to a home football game.
PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Lot O-RV and Lot R-RV/Bus Rules and Regulations
- RV DESIGNATION. Lot O-RV and Lot R-RV/Bus are reserved for Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) recognized recreational vehicles and Commercial/Charter School buses only. Transportation Services reserves the right to remove any vehicle that is not appropriate for the RV area. Tent camping, or camping in tow vehicles, pickup trucks or vehicles not designated as RVs by MoDOT is strictly prohibited.
- PARKING PASS. All RV/Bus Parking Lot patrons must display the appropriate pass for access and parking. Vehicles not displaying the appropriate pass will be towed at the owner's expense. Parking passes are non-refundable.
- TOW VEHICLE. Due to limited space, only one (1) tow vehicle or trailer is permitted in the assigned space. Visitors' vehicles are not allowed to park in the lot. The tow vehicle or trailer must enter the lot in tow of the bearer's RV. Thereafter, when the tow vehicle exits the lot, the tow vehicle driver will be given a pass to re-enter the lot. Duplication of and/or pass-backs of tow vehicle passes is prohibited. NO CARS WILL BE PERMITTED TO RE-ENTER THE RV/BUS LOT ON GAME DAY AFTER 8:00 AM – EVEN IF THE CAR HAS A TOW VEHICLE PARKING PASS.
- SPACE ALLOTMENT. The RV or Bus must be confined to one RV space (4 normal vehicle parking spaces). Tow vehicle space is one of the 4 spaces that is provided in your purchase. Amenities such as awnings, pull-outs, grills and furniture must be utilized within the allotted space. You must not park the RV and tow vehicle or trailer or setup tents or awnings in a manner that encroaches on assigned space of another person. The use of spikes or stakes in paved lots is prohibited.
Care must be taken to prevent levelers from damaging the paved surface of your space. You must place plywood under the levelers, or any other flat material that is sturdy, of sufficient thickness and sufficient size in order to distribute the weight over enough area to prevent damage to the paved surface.
- GENERATORS. If you plan to run a generator, they must be equipped with a noise-reducing device (manufacturer-approved cover or muffler). You may be required to shut down a generator which is operating without the required cover or muffler. If you are running a generator which produces a noise level that disturbs others, you may be required to minimize its sound or shut it down. Generally, a generator that exceeds eighty (80) decibels when running is deemed too loud and disturbing to others.
- GRILLS/FIRE PITS. To ensure your safety and the safety of others, no open fires will be allowed on the ground or in fire pits. Enclosed gas grills will be allowed for cooking purposes. Enclosed charcoal grills are not recommended, but will be allowed. All burned charcoal must be disposed of in the proper manner – doused and disposed of in the coal bins located at the entrance of the parking lot.
- THE USE OF MOTORIZED RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (four wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, motorized skateboards, etc…) is prohibited. This type of motorized vehicle will not be permitted to enter the lot.
- PETS. Pets are not allowed to run at large in tailgating sites, they must be leashed and kept within the confines of the RV space or remain in the RV. Furthermore, animals shall not be left unattended or secured to university property. Clean up after your pet.
- RESPONSIBLE PARTY. The person(s) purchasing an RV/Bus parking pass is responsible for the conduct of their guests. No parking accommodations are made for guests in this area. Guests to RV/Bus lots must purchase a parking space for their vehicle in areas designated for public parking. The University of Missouri is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property occurring in the RV/Bus lot.
- COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE. Pass holders are prohibited from engaging in or conducting personal business enterprises or commercial activities including, but not limited to, displaying commercial banners and or internet-related business operations on University grounds.
- TRASH. Everyone is required to bag all garbage and trash and place it in a proper trash receptacle prior to exiting the lot.
- BE COURTEOUS. The close configuration of the RV/Bus lots requires that our guests be good neighbors and conduct themselves in a manner that provides for the comfort and enjoyment of all. If everyone does their part in being a good neighbor, everyone will have another great RV/Bus experience this year during Tiger Football weekends!
- Patrons of our RV/Bus parking lots are subject to all tailgating rules as listed here Please visit this link for a full list of tailgate rules and regulations.