2014 PASS Information
RV passes will go on sale here beginning August 1.
Season-Long Bus/RV Parking (Truman's Landing)
Single-Game RV/Bus Parking (Truman's Landing)
How to Order: Once you have successfully ordered your pass you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your parking pass will be mailed to you unless it is ordered on the week of the game. If you order your parking pass during the week leading up to the game, it will be left at the entrance to the parking lot for you to pick up upon arrival. You will need to show a valid ID to receive your parking pass.
If passes remain available on the day of the game, they can be purchased for $200 (cash only).
|Single-Game RV/Bus Parking Cost:||$200|
|Lot Location:||Single-game RV/Bus parking is available on a first come, first served basis in Truman's Landing|
|Hours of Operation:||
Friday: Truman's Landing will be open from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM on the evening prior to a home football game.
PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Truman's Landing Rules and Regulations
- RV DESIGNATION. Truman's Landing are reserved for Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) recognized recreational vehicles and Commercial/Charter School buses only. Transportation Services reserves the right to remove any vehicle that is not appropriate for the RV area. Tent camping, or camping in tow vehicles, pickup trucks or vehicles not designated as RVs by MoDOT is strictly prohibited.
- PARKING PASS. All Truman's Landing patrons must display the appropriate pass for access and parking. Vehicles not displaying the appropriate pass will be towed at the owner's expense. Parking passes are non-refundable.
- TOW VEHICLE. Due to limited space, only one (1) tow vehicle or trailer is permitted in the assigned space. Visitors' vehicles are not allowed to park in the lot. The tow vehicle or trailer must enter the lot in tow of the bearer's RV. Thereafter, when the tow vehicle exits the lot, the tow vehicle driver will be given a pass to re-enter the lot. Duplication of and/or pass-backs of tow vehicle passes is prohibited. NO CARS WILL BE PERMITTED TO RE-ENTER THE RV/BUS LOT ON GAME DAY AFTER 8:00 AM – EVEN IF THE CAR HAS A TOW VEHICLE PARKING PASS.
- SPACE ALLOTMENT. The RV or Bus must be confined to one RV space (4 normal vehicle parking spaces). Tow vehicle space is one of the 4 spaces that is provided in your purchase. Amenities such as awnings, pull-outs, grills and furniture must be utilized within the allotted space. You must not park the RV and tow vehicle or trailer or setup tents or awnings in a manner that encroaches on assigned space of another person. The use of spikes or stakes in paved lots is prohibited.
Care must be taken to prevent levelers from damaging the paved surface of your space. You must place plywood under the levelers, or any other flat material that is sturdy, of sufficient thickness and sufficient size in order to distribute the weight over enough area to prevent damage to the paved surface.
- GENERATORS. If you plan to run a generator, they must be equipped with a noise-reducing device (manufacturer-approved cover or muffler). You may be required to shut down a generator which is operating without the required cover or muffler. If you are running a generator which produces a noise level that disturbs others, you may be required to minimize its sound or shut it down. Generally, a generator that exceeds eighty (80) decibels when running is deemed too loud and disturbing to others.
- GRILLS/FIRE PITS. To ensure your safety and the safety of others, no open fires will be allowed on the ground or in fire pits. Enclosed gas grills will be allowed for cooking purposes. Enclosed charcoal grills are not recommended, but will be allowed. All burned charcoal must be disposed of in the proper manner – doused and disposed of in the coal bins located at the entrance of the parking lot.
- THE USE OF MOTORIZED RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (four wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, motorized skateboards, etc…) is prohibited. This type of motorized vehicle will not be permitted to enter the lot.
- PETS. Pets are not allowed to run at large in tailgating sites, they must be leashed and kept within the confines of the RV space or remain in the RV. Furthermore, animals shall not be left unattended or secured to university property. Clean up after your pet.
- RESPONSIBLE PARTY. The person(s) purchasing an RV/Bus parking pass is responsible for the conduct of their guests. No parking accommodations are made for guests in this area. Guests to RV/Bus lots must purchase a parking space for their vehicle in areas designated for public parking. The University of Missouri is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property occurring in the RV/Bus lot.
- COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE. Pass holders are prohibited from engaging in or conducting personal business enterprises or commercial activities including, but not limited to, displaying commercial banners and or internet-related business operations on University grounds.
- TRASH. Everyone is required to bag all garbage and trash and place it in a proper trash receptacle prior to exiting the lot.
- BE COURTEOUS. The close configuration of the RV/Bus lots requires that our guests be good neighbors and conduct themselves in a manner that provides for the comfort and enjoyment of all. If everyone does their part in being a good neighbor, everyone will have another great RV/Bus experience this year during Tiger Football weekends!
- Patrons of Truman's Landing are subject to all tailgating rules as listed here. Please visit this link for a full list of tailgate rules and regulations.
- If an individual has an accessible need requiring special accomodations, please call (573) 882-6501 at least seven days in advance of the event.