Policies & Procedures
Individuals may purchase a season long parking permit for Lot B – Disability Friendly Parking, or on a single game basis in Lot M – ADA Compliant Accessible Parking.
Individuals wishing to seek season long parking in Lot B – Disability Friendly Parking will need to meet the following criteria:
- The individual must be a football season ticket holder.
- The individual must be a member of the Tiger Scholarship Fund, and make a minimum annual donation of $250.
Individuals wishing to seek parking on a single game basis in Lot M – ADA Friendly Parking will be able to purchase a pass on the day of the game at the lot opening time of 8:00 AM for a cost of $25. No passes will be sold in advance for parking in this lot.
In addition to the criteria above, all individuals seeking parking in one of our accessible parking lots must meet the following criteria:
- The individual seeking parking must have a disabled placard or license plate.
- The individual to whom the placard or license plate was issued must be in the vehicle.
- The individual seeking to park must show the parking attendant a validated application receipt for the placard or license plate.
Individuals failing to provide all three of the above stated requirements will not be permitted to park in either Lot B – Disability Friendly Parking or Lot M – ADA Friendly Parking.
Accessible parking pass holders will be required to park in the spots reserved for accessible parking only. If you require accessible parking that provides space to enter and exit a vehicle with a mobility aid, please let us know upon entry so we accommodate you in a stall with access aisles. In addition, please indicate if your vehicle is equipped with a lift system that requires the provision of a "van accessible" 8-foot access aisle. This information helps provide the highest level of access to the greatest number of our fans with accessible needs as possible.
If an individual has an accessible need requiring special accommodations, please call (573) 882-6501 at least seven days in advance of the event.
Accessible Shuttles operate from the southeast end of the Hearnes Center (adjacent to Lot M – ADA Friendly Parking) and provide service between that point and the southwest intersection of Stadium Blvd. and Mick Deaver Memorial Drive. Patrons parking in Lot M – ADA Friendly Parking will receive an Accessible Shuttle Voucher from the lot attendant upon entrance to the parking lot. This voucher is designed to ensure prompt service at our accessible shuttle pick-up areas. Please note, you need to retain this voucher throughout the game in order to use it for return shuttle service post-game.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I will be arriving late to the game, can you guarantee that there will be a spot remaining for me in Lot M – ADA Compliant Accessible Parking? If not, could I reserve a pass?
- Unfortunately, in order to be fair to all of our patrons with accessible needs, accessible parking passes in Lot M – ADA Compliant Accessible Parking is only available on a first come, first served basis upon the lots opening on game day. In order to guarantee a spot in this lot, we suggest that you arrive as early as possible. To guarantee a parking spot on game days, contact the Tiger Scholarship Fund at (573) 882-0704 to see how you can purchase a season long parking permit in Lot B – Disability Friendly Parking.
- My son/daughter is meeting me at the game, would it be possible for him/her to park in the disabled accessible parking lot with me?
- Disabled Accessible Parking lots are reserved for our patrons with accessible needs.