The University of Missouri Police Department and other law enforcement agencies are initiating an effort to help ensure that accessible parking areas will be used only by those who are eligible to use them. We hope this will create additional parking for fans with accessible needs.
Missouri State law states that vehicles displaying a temporary or permanent accessible placard or plate seeking to park in an accessible parking space may park in the space only when the person to whom the placard or plate was issued is in the vehicle at the time of the parking. In addition, Missouri State law requires that the validated receipt for the application of the accessible placard must be in the vehicle when the placard or plate is in use.
All accessible parking is available on a limited basis, and is first-come, first-served. Vehicles wishing to park in accessible parking must meet all three of these requirements:
- An accessible placard or plate
- The person to whom the placard or plate was issued is in the vehicle
- The person seeking to park shows the officer a validated application receipt for the placard or plate
Inbound Traffic Flow – Accessible Lots
- Lot O: Providence Rd. to Mick Deaver Memorial Drive using the far right lane to the entrance of Lot O.
- Lot K: Stadium Blvd. to Mick Deaver Memorial Drive, drive South on Mick Deaver. Use the center/Southbound lane, then turn left/East on Champions Drive to the entrance of Lot K.
- Lot M: Stadium Blvd. to Monk/Champions Drive, drive South on Champions Drive to the entrance of Lot M.
Accessible Shuttle Service
Accessible Shuttles operate from the southeast corner of the Hearnes Center and provide service between that point and the Walsworth Plaza entrance to Mizzou Arena (located on the north end of the arena). Fans parking in the Accessible Parking portion of Lot M, Lot K or Lot O must be sure to get an Accessible Shuttle Voucher from the lot attendant upon entrance in order to gain access to the accessible shuttle service. This voucher is designed to ensure prompt service at our accessible shuttle pick-up locations. Please note, you need to retain this voucher throughout the game in order to use it for return shuttle service post-game.
To view the Men’s Basketball Shuttle Map, click here.