- Single-game RV / Bus passes (Lot R-RV) for the Alabama game are SOLD OUT.
Fan Primer: Alabama
Tiger Landing is a new gameday tradition, hosted by the Mizzou Alumni Association beginning 3 hours prior to every home football game. For more information, visit their page.
COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Mizzou Football team (3-3) will host No. 1 Alabama (5-0) at Memorial Stadium this Saturday at 2:30 p.m. The game will air live on CBS and will mark the second time since 2010 that Mizzou has hosted the No. 1-ranked team in the land. Of course the last time Mizzou hosted No. 1 was on homecoming in 2010 when the Tigers defeated the top-ranked Oklahoma Sooners on national TV, 36-27. The game is officially a sellout, the third of the season for the Tigers. The best source for updated game day information, including maps, traffic flow, parking, tailgating information and much more is mizzougameday.com.
- TIGER WALK - Approximately two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff (12:45 p.m. this Saturday), the Mizzou team will arrive via bus at the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex. Don't miss the opportunity to join in on this game day tradition that has become a fan favorite and welcome the team and coaches as they cross the Tiger Walk Bridge, spanning Providence Road, and walk down behind the stadium to their locker room. This week, Missouri cheerleaders will be selling their 2012-13 poster for just $5.
- WEAR GOLD - All fans are encouraged to wear gold to all of the Tigers' games, with the exception of the annual Blackout game. The Tiger Team Store, located on the North concourse of Memorial Stadium, has plenty of gold-colored merchandise on sale, with the store opening at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Additionally, the Tiger Team Store located in the lobby of Mizzou Arena will be open on Saturday from Noon until kickoff. The Team Store will feature two new locations on game days this season, giving fans the opportunity to purchase Mizzou gear at both Lot J and Lot X. Both locations will be open at Noon.
- TICKETS SOLD OUT - Tickets for this game have sold out entirely. The Mizzou Arena Ticket Office will open at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday for those needing to pick up their purchased tickets.
- SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE - In the event of inclement weather, evacuation of Memorial Stadium might become necessary. In this situation, we will ask that guests leave the stadium in a calm and orderly fashion for the safety of yourself and others around you. Please be aware of your surroundings, and take note of the closest stadium exit point. Upon exiting the stadium, guests will be able to seek shelter inside the Hearnes Center, Mizzou Arena or Missouri Athletic Training Complex (MATC). Once game management has determined that it is safe to re-enter Memorial Stadium, guests will be required to present their game ticket for re-entry. Re-entry will be handled just as normal entry prior to the game with Bag Checks and Ticket Takers present. If further information is necessary on game day, a "Weather Alert" box will display on the top of mutigers.com.
- PARKING INFORMATION - Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday. For information on general public parking, visit the general-public map. Tailgating tents should not exceed 10'x10' and may not be set up prior to Saturday when the parking lots open. RV lots will open at 6 p.m. on Friday evening. Fans can park in any general public lot (Reactor - GP, Dalton - GP, Maryland Ave. Garage, Lot M - Disability Friendly [ADA Hang Tags Only] and Parking Structure #7 during any home game this season for $25. As a note, single game RV parking for this Saturday's match is completely sold out. RVs must seek alternate parking options off-campus. For a complete map of the public parking areas, click here.
- PASS OUTS - This is a reminder that there are NO pass outs at our football games. For many years our fans have had the chance to enter the stadium for the start of the game, exit at some point and re-enter. That will not be possible for the 2012 season and going forward, per SEC policy. We know this will be an adjustment for some of you, and we appreciate your understanding.
- BAND - Our fans will notice that Marching Mizzou has relocated to sections CC and DD on the East side stands, which will put them together with our students. We believe this will allow for the sound to be heard much better throughout the stadium and it will give the band easier access to and from the field for performances, as well as providing greater exposure on televised games.
- SMOKING POLICY - We do not provide smoking areas either in or around our athletic facilities. Effective July 1, 2014, the entire University of Missouri will be "smoke free". This is a reminder that fans will not be able to exit our facilities to smoke and reenter. We appreciate your cooperation with the University's mission to create a healthier Mizzou.
- ARRIVE EARLY - Due to the large crowd that is expected, fans are encouraged to arrive early and make plans to enter the stadium early. Long lines can form outside of the stadium just before kickoff, and with security checks of bags, it can take a while to get into the stadium. The stadium gates will open at 1 p.m.
- BE LOUD, BE RESPECTFUL, BE RESPONSIBLE - Fans make a difference for the team when they're loud. Along with that, fans are always expected to be respectful of those around them and to be responsible with their actions.
- GAME DAY TEXTING SYSTEM- Fans who have an issue or concern within Memorial Stadium on game day are encouraged to utilize the game day text messaging system. By texting "MIZFAN (space) issue and location" to 51234, the appropriate personnel will be dispatched to aid in resolving the issue in a timely manner. The system is primarily for facility, security or medical issues. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- MIZZOU STATS APPLICATION - For the third straight year, fans will be able to use their iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to get updated stats and information throughout the game. Developed by TapStats, the application provides real-time stats to fans for all Tiger home games in football and men's and women's basketball. The application, which is the same system utilized in the Memorial Stadium Press Box, is available at the iTunes application store for $4.99. Fans with iTunes already installed on their computers, iPads, iPhones or iPods can click here to view the application.
- MIZZOU FAN FEEDBACK FORUM - Have a question about Mizzou Athletics, or an opinion to share about an experience at a Tiger home game? Fans are invited to share these with the Athletic Department by visiting mutigers.com, and clicking on the "Fan Forum Feedback" button, located on the front page, to let us know what you think. You may also email any comments or questions to email@example.com. After each game the most common fan questions are noted and addressed.
- MIZZOUGAMEDAY.COM - Fans can get all of the information they need to attend a Tiger Football game in Memorial Stadium by going to the new and improved mizzougameday.com. Everything from parking and tailgating information to maps and Mizzou traditions can be found in that one convenient location. After the game, submit your favorite game day photos for a chance to win autographed memorabilia. Follow us on Twitter @mizzougameday for up to the minute parking, traffic and game day information.
- FOLLOW MIZZOU ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER - Fans can share their experience, including photos and video, of their day at the game on Mizzou's page on Facebook. For more frequent updates, including text messages to your phone, fans can follow the Tigers on Twitter.
- MIZZOU PRIDE POINTS - Remember our Pride Points that encompass all of the above:
- Wear Gold
- Be Responsible
- Arrive Early/Stay Late
- Celebrate Our Traditions
- Respect The Game