Student Season Ticket Pickup Dates
Distribution will continue until full student allotment is distributed.
|Central Missouri (ex.)|
|Long Beach State|
|South Carolina *|
Begins Friday, January 24th
4,000 Tickets Available
|Mississippi State *|
|Texas A&M *|
Student Men’s Basketball tickets are only available to Student Season Ticket Combo holders. They are not sold on a single or Men’s Basketball Only basis. There are a limited number of student seats available for football and men’s basketball. By purchasing a SSTC you are not guaranteed seat/ticket for every game if more SSTC’s are sold than seats available.
There are approximately 4,000 seats in the student sections at Mizzou Arena. Student seating comprises almost 30 percent of the available seats at Mizzou Arena. All seats in the student section are general admission.
Beginning three hours prior to game time, Student Season Ticket Combo holders with a student ticket for the game will be allowed to line up outside the student entrance, located on the north side of Mizzou Arena. All students with a student ticket will receive a wristband that allows them access to the general admission student sections.
The Student Entrance is located on the North side of Mizzou Arena. This is the ONLY entrance students with a student ticket will be allowed to use. You must have a valid MU student ID and student ticket to enter.
Every student with a Student Season Ticket Combo will have the opportunity to attend each home Men’s Basketball game. YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A TICKET TO EVERY GAME. To ensure entry into Mizzou Arena on game day you must be one of the first 4,000 Student Season Ticket Combo holders to pick up a ticket with your valid MU student ID.
The season will be broken up into various pick up dates. Each pick up date will include a set of games.
Only current University of Missouri students with a valid ID can use a student ticket to be admitted to a Mizzou Men’s Basketball game. Student tickets may be used by family members and friends for basketball games over winter break. Those winter break games will be determined at a later date.
Student Season Ticket Combo holders who are married may purchase one (1) additional combo for their spouse (must show marriage certificate at the Mizzou Athletic Ticket Office at time of purchase). Students who have purchased an additional combo for their spouse may pick up spouse tickets at the same time as their pickup.
PROCEDURES FOR TICKET DISTRIBUTION
- Each distribution will be held at the Mizzou Arena Ticket Office, located on the North side of Mizzou Arena
- You MUST have purchased a Student Season Ticket Combo (SSTC) to be eligible to pick up tickets. Although every student with a SSTC has the opportunity to attend each home game, it is important to remember YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A TICKET TO EVERY GAME.
- In order to receive a ticket to each home game, you must be one of the first 4,000 students during the distribution period for that set of game(s).
- You MUST have YOUR valid MU student ID in order to pick up tickets
- Due to the limited supply, you MAY only bring your ID and 1 additional student ID for pickup. Total of 2 ID’s
- Students will be able to pick up tickets for their spouse if they have purchased a SSTC for the spouse and have the spouses ID.
- Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed tickets will not be replaced.
Procedures on Game Day
- ONLY MU students with STUDENT tickets will be allowed to enter the student entrance doors, located on the Northeast side of Mizzou Arena.
- You MUST have your student ticket and valid MU student ID for entry.
- You will receive a wristband that will allow you entry into the student section. Approximately 3,000 student seats are located in the lower level seating at Mizzou Arena. An additional 1,000 general admission student seats are located between Sections 202-204 & 217-219 in the upper level.
- Student spouses are not allowed to bring a guest if the student cannot attend the game.
- MU Students are not allowed to bring non-student guests using STUDENT tickets except for break games detailed below.
Frequently Asked Student Questions Regarding Men’s Basketball Tickets
- Why is there a limit placed on the number of student tickets available for each game?
- Due to the demand for tickets from University of Missouri students, faculty/staff, and the general public, it is necessary to place limits on the number of tickets we offer to each group to ensure each patron is guaranteed a seat in a comfortable environment.
- How many student seats are available for Men’s Basketball at Mizzou Arena?
- There are approximately 3,000 seats in the lower level sections at Mizzou Arena and approximately another 1,000 available in the upper level. Student seating comprises almost 30 percent of the available seats at Mizzou Arena.
- What is meant by general admission seating when referring to Men’s Basketball at Mizzou Arena?
- Each Student Season Ticket Combo (SSTC) holder with a student ticket for the current game will receive a wristband at the student entrance that allows them access to the general admission (bench) student seating. Students will first be directed to the lower level seating. Once this area is full, the upper level student seating will be available. Based on ticket pick up numbers, the upper level seating might not be able for certain games.
- Will I be able to attend every home Men’s Basketball Game if I have a Student Season Ticket Combo?
- Every student with a SSTC has the opportunity to attend each home Men’s Basketball game, but is NOT GUARANTEED A TICKET TO EVERY GAME. To ensure a ticket for every home game, you must be one of the first 4,000 SSTC holders to pick up tickets with your valid MU student ID on the pick up dates.
- Can I bring a family member to a Men’s Basketball Game?
- Only current University of Missouri students with a valid ID can use a student ticket to a Mizzou Men's Basketball game. Student tickets may be used by family members and friends for basketball games for break games, as long as they attend with a current University of Missouri student.
Last updated: October 23, 2013
Tiger Style Summer Update: Ty Prazma & Cole...
The 2014-15 school year at the University of Missouri is only weeks away, and members of the...
Mizzou Golf Trio Earns Cleveland Golf/Srixon...
Mizzou Golf had three student-athletes named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars on...
Mizzou Baseball Announces 20th Bullpen Scramble
The Mizzou baseball program will host the 20th annual Tiger Bullpen Scramble on Friday, Sept. 12,...
Get to know Freshman Bri Porter
Get to know Mizzou freshman Bri Porter in this Mizzou Network one-on-one. Porter is a Columbia,...
Get To Know Torren Jones
A fan favorite, Torren Jones returns for his sophomore season at Mizzou after a strong finish to ...
Mizzou in the Minors
While Mizzou baseball is busy with summer camps and workouts, they are also keeping an eye on...
Two Tigers to Represent Home Countries at IAAF ...
Two Tigers will represent their home countries on the international stage this week, as sophomore...
Former Tigers Student-Athletes Continue Their...
A recent hot topic inside the world of collegiate athletics is what happens to those individuals ...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP