NCAA Columbia Super Regional Tickets are on sale beginning Monday at Noon CT. Tickets will be sold a) in-person at the Mizzou Arena Ticket Office [M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.]; b) online via the links below; c) at the University Field and East-side satellite ticket pods two hours before the first game of each day.
|All-Session Ticket *
||Single-Session Ticket *
|Reserved Seating ^
||Single-Day Reserved Seating ^
|Adult GA / SRO **
||Adult GA / SRO **
|Senior / Youth / Student GA/SRO **
||Senior / Youth / Student GA/SRO **
- ^ Subject to availability
- * Please note that a $5 handling fee will apply on all orders
- ** Please note that General Admission seating does not guarantee you a seat, only admission into the venue. General Admission seating is first-come, first-serve.
All-Tournament and Single-Session tickets are available in advance. All-Tournament tickets will be available in both Reserved (subject to availability) and General Admission/Standing Room Only Seating. Single-Session tickets will be available in General Admission/Standing Room Only Seating. Single game Reserved seats if available will go on sale Wednesday, May 22nd at 8:00am. All-Tournament tickets must be purchased in advance from the Mizzou Ticket Office (not available for purchase at University Field.) Single-Session General Admission/Standing Room Only tickets will only be available for purchase on game day at University Field.
All tickets ordered online will be left at Will Call, located at the University Field main (west-side) ticket office, and can be picked up beginning 2 hours before the first game.
- Ticket booths will open 2 hours before the start of the first game.
- Gates will open 1 hour and 30 minutes before the start of the first game.
- Home teams will always be in the 3rd base dugout, and visiting in 1st base dugout.
- Player Pass List is located on the West side of the softball complex.
- All player/coach pass list guest along with will call tickets must have a valid photo ID to redeem their tickets.
- Each team has a maximum of 50 seats reserved above their team's dugouts for their specific games.
- Locations are color-coded to match their credentials. Only those people that have the matching credentials are allowed to sit in those seats.
- Each guest is responsible for holding on to their own credential for the entire Super Regional. Credential will NOT be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or holder forgot to bring.
- Once each game is over all player/coaches reserved seats will be empted so that the next team can sit there and are then allowed to sit in any GA/SRO outfield bleachers.
- Re-Entry/Pass Outs are allowed. All customers must have their ticket and stamped for re-entry.
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone through 1-800-CATPAWS, online at http://www.mutigers.com/buytickets or at Mizzou Arena during regular ticket office hours (Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm). Tickets will also be available for purchase day of game at University Field.
- Please note that a general admission/standing room only tickets does not guarantee customers a seat; only admission to the game. General admission/standing room only seating is first com; first serve in the outfield bleachers.
- Tickets and Parking will be available for pickup from the Mizzou Ticket Office at Mizzou Arena, beginning Thursday morning at 8 am. Tickets will also be available for pickup on game day at the West Side ticket booth of University Field.
- Spirit Passes, Tiger Scholarship Fund Cards, or Free Voucher tickets on season tickets are NOT valid for admittance. Everyone must purchase a ticket for entry.
For more ticket information or to purchase tickets you may contact the Mizzou Arena Ticket Office at 1-800-CAT-PAWS.