May 27, 2010
NCAA Super Regional Central
The ninth-seeded Missouri softball program has advanced to the NCAA Super Regional round for the third straight season following their NCAA Columbia Regional win last weekend. The Tigers will face the Oregon Ducks from the Pac-10 Conference, who advanced to the round of 16 after upsetting No. 8 seed Georgia Tech twice in the Atlanta Regional. The number one source for all softball game day information is located at the NCAA Super Regional Central page.
- PACK THE HOUSE – Over 3500 people saw the Missouri softball team claim their third straight NCAA Regional last weekend here in Columbia, creating an amazing home field advantage for our Tigers. We’re hoping for even better numbers this weekend, so come out and show why Tiger fans are the best in the country!
- WEAR GOLD – All three scheduled games are televised on ESPN, and we want to make sure the bleachers are lined with Missouri Tiger gold. The more gold in the stands, the more impressive University Field looks on television – show the country that Missouri softball offers one of the best game day experiences out there!
- GET YOUR TICKETS – Tickets are available at the Mizzou Arena Ticket Office, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Orders can also be placed through 1-800-CAT-PAWS. Gates open 90 minutes prior to first pitch each day. For prices, check out the NCAA Super Regional Central page.
- CAN’T MAKE IT? – Even if you can’t make it out to University Field this weekend, there are still plenty of ways you can follow the games between Missouri and Oregon.
o WATCH ESPN: All three scheduled games will be aired on ESPN. Game one starts at 1:30 p.m. CT on Saturday, with game two at Noon CT on Sunday and game three starting immediately after that at 2:30 p.m. CT. Eric Collins, currently an announcer for the Los Angeles Dodgers who also covers the Women’s College World Series, and Jennie Ritter, a former Michigan softball great, will have the call.
o WATCH ONLINE: These three games will also be broadcast online at ESPN3.com, formerly known as ESPN360.com.
o LISTEN TO KTGR: KTGR 1580 in Columbia will broadcast every game this weekend at 1580 AM. Will Palaszczuk will provide play-by-play for the best-of-three series.
o LISTEN TO KCOU: The University of Missouri’s student-run station, KCOU, will also provide radio coverage of the weekend’s games. Fans can tune in to 88.1 FM or check in online at www.kcou.fm to hear their broadcast.
- PRIDE POINTS: Remember our Pride Points that encompass all of the above:
o Wear Gold
o Be Responsible
o Arrive Early/Stay Late
o Celebrate Our Traditions
o Respect The Game
Mizzou Softball Cruises to Two More Fall Victories
Mizzou Softball continued its fall schedule with two more wins on Friday at University Field,...
Mizzou Softball Shows Off Arms and Bats in...
Mizzou Softball started its fall schedule with a bang on Friday at University Field, defeating...
Former Tiger Cat Lee has High School Number...
Lee was a standout for Eastside High School in Covington, Ga. Her alma mater gave her the...
Mizzou Softball Announces 2014 Fall Schedule
"Fall Ball" will be grouped into four Friday doubleheaders that will be played at University...
Gillis Named New Mizzou Softball Assistant Coach
Mizzou Softball will welcome the addition of Doug Gillis to the program's coaching staff in the...
Mizzou Softball Gains Transfer Pitcher from Omaha
Mizzou Softball has announced the signing of former Omaha Mavericks pitcher Cheyenne Baxter, a...
Mizzou Softball Adds JUCO All-American Outfielder
Mizzou Softball has announced the signing of former Jefferson College (Hillsboro, Mo.) slugger...
Gadbois Honored with NFCA's Golden Shoe Award
Mizzou Softball's All-America performer for the 2014 season, redshirt sophomore OF Taylor Gadbois...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP