RULES TO KNOW:
NCAA rules & regulations for college coaches:
- We can not call you until July 1st, following your junior year in high school.
- We can not have ANY off-campus contact with you until July 15th after your junior year in high school.
- We can not send you ANY correspondence (mail, e-mail, text messages, etc.) until September 1st of your junior year.
Permissible actions for prospects:
- You are allowed to call us at ANY time, as many times as you wish.
- You may send us correspondence (e-mail, text, mail) at anytime.
- You can visit Missouri's campus as many times as you want with exception of dead periods surrounding the NLI signing dates and national championships. This would be considered an "Un-official" visit (you pay your own expenses).