Nov. 11, 2010
Saturday will be the final opportunity to see the 2010 Mizzou football team at Faurot Field as it takes on Kansas State. Kickoff is set for 11:30 a.m. The best source for all of the updated gameday information is mizzougameday.com.
- BLACKOUT – All fans are encouraged to wear BLACK on Saturday as part of the annual BLACKOUT game. Official BLACKOUT merchandise is available at the Tiger Team Store, located on the North Concourse of Memorial Stadium. The store will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday. Additionally, the Tiger Team Store located in the lobby of Mizzou Arena will be open on Saturday from 9 a.m. until kickoff.
- TIGER WALK – Approximately two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff (9:15 a.m. this Saturday), the Mizzou team will arrive via bus at the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex. Don’t miss the opportunity to join in on this gameday tradition that has become a fan favorite and welcome the team and coaches as they cross the Tiger Walk Bridge, spanning Providence Road, and walk down behind the stadium to their locker room.
- LIMITED TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE – A limited amount of reserved seat tickets for $55, along with general admission tickets for $27, for Saturday’s game are still available. The tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-CAT-PAWS (884-PAWS in Mid-Missouri), going online to mutigers.com or by visiting the Mizzou Arena Ticket Office. The ticket offices at both Memorial Stadium and Mizzou Arena will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday. All Will Call tickets must be picked up at the Memorial Stadium office, located on the North side of Faurot Field.
- SENIOR DAY – Fans will want to get to their seats early on Saturday in time for a pregame ceremony honoring the Tigers’ 2010 Senior Class. The 15 seniors will be part of an on-field recognition before the game.
- PARKING INFORMATION – Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday. For information on general public parking, visit mizzougameday.com. Tailgating tents should not exceed 10’x10’ and may not be set up prior to Saturday when the parking lots open.
- ARRIVE EARLY – Due to the large crowd that is expected, fans are encouraged to arrive early and make plans to enter the stadium early. Long lines can form outside of the stadium just before kickoff, and with security checks of bags, it can take awhile to get into the stadium. The gates of Memorial Stadium will open at 10 a.m.
- VOLLEYBALL VS. TEXAS A&M – The Mizzou Volleyball team will host Texas A&M at the Hearnes Center at 4 p.m. on Saturday. Fans are invited to cheer on the Tigers following the football game. Admission to the volleyball match is free.
- BE LOUD, BE RESPECTFUL, BE RESPONSIBLE – Fans make a difference for the team when they’re loud, and they are encouraged to continue to help make ‘The Zou’ one of the toughest places in which to play for opponents. Along with that, fans are always expected to be respectful of visitors and those around them and to be responsible with their actions.
- MIZZOU STATS APPLICATION – A new statistical application is available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Developed by TapStats, the new application provides real-time stats to fans for all Tiger home games in football and men’s and women’s basketball. The application, which is the same system utilized in the Memorial Stadium Press Box, is available at the iTunes application store for $4.99. Fans with iTunes already installed on their computers, iPads, iPhones or iPods can click here to view the application.
- GAMEDAY TEXTING SYSTEM – Fans who have an issue or concern within Memorial Stadium on gameday are encouraged to utilize a new text messaging system. By texting “Tigers (space) issue and location” to 57375, the appropriate personnel will be dispatched to aid in resolving the issue in a timely manner. The system is primarily for facility, security or medical issues. Standard text messaging rates apply.
- MIZZOU FAN FEEDBACK FORUM – Have a question about Mizzou Athletics, or an opinion to share about an experience at a Tiger home game? Fans are invited to share these with the Athletic Department by visiting mutigers.com, and clicking on the “Fan Forum Feedback” button, located on the front page, to let us know what you think. After each game the most common fan questions are noted and addressed.
- FOLLOW MIZZOU ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER – Fans can share their experience, including photos and video, of their day at ‘The Zou’ on Mizzou’s page on Facebook. For more frequent updates, including text messages to you phone, fans can follow the Tigers on Twitter.
- MIZZOU PRIDE POINTS – Remember our Pride Points that encompass all of the above:
- Wear Gold
- Be Responsible
- Arrive Early/Stay Late
- Celebrate Our Traditions
- Respect The Game
Sasser, Murphy Taken In Day Three of NFL Draft
Adding their names to the annals of Mizzou NFL Draft history today were WR Bud Sasser (Denton,...
Mizzou's Morse, Golden Selected in Second Round...
Mizzou football's Mitch Morse (Austin, Texas) and Markus Golden (St. Louis, Mo.) were both...
Mizzou's Shane Ray Drafted 23rd Overall by ...
Mizzou junior defensive end and reigning SEC Defensive Player of the Year Shane Ray (Kansas City,...
Mizzou Football 15-Hour Sale Set for May 5
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday (May 5), fans of the back-to-back SEC East Champion Mizzou...
Mizzou, Pinkel Agree to New Contract Terms
The amended contract will keep Gary Pinkel on the Mizzou sideline through Dec. 31, 2021. Already ...
Tigers Impress at Annual Spring Football Game
The starting units for the Mizzou Football team (Mizzou1) scored 10 consecutive points right...
Mizzou Football Spring Game Fan Primer
The Mizzou Tiger football team will hold its annual Black & Gold Spring Game on Saturday,...
Mizzou Football Continues To Excel With Help Of...
Mizzou football coaches and athletic performance staff members had been utilizing an up-and-comin...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP