April 16, 2012
COLUMBIA, Mo. - Anticipation and excitement continues to build for Mizzou Football as it prepares to host one of the most attractive home schedules in history for its inaugural season in the Southeastern Conference. With the expectation of greater demand and limited availability, Mizzou Athletics will implement a season ticket waiting list for new season ticket purchases this year.
Season tickets are currently out for renewal to 2011 season ticket holders, with a renewal deadline of April 30. If you did not purchase season tickets in 2011, the only way to ensure your opportunity to obtain new season tickets for the upcoming season, at this time, is via the online waiting list.
There is a $100 deposit required to join the football season ticket waiting list. The deposit will be applied to the cost of your season tickets, if you become eligible to purchase them. Wait list applicants are encouraged to join the Tiger Scholarship Fund to improve their priority point ranking. New season ticket requests will be assigned using the Tiger Scholarship Fund Priority Point System (http://www.tsf-mizzou.com/tsf-annual-fund/priority-points). TSF Donor level and priority points will be calculated based on the Tiger Scholarship Fund donation deadline of May 31. All TSF donations are non-refundable. All requests are based on seat availability and specific locations are not guaranteed.
Some seat locations will require an annual per-seat donation to the Tiger Scholarship Fund. The full per-seat donation will be due at time of allocation, if applicable. YOUR TICKET DEPOSIT DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU SEASON TICKETS. If demand exceeds supply or you are not allocated tickets for any reason, your $100 season ticket deposit will be refunded. The maximum number of new season tickets that may be purchased through the waiting list is four (4).
Fans can register for the 2012 football season ticket waiting list online at mutigers.com on Wednesday, April 18, beginning at 6:00 p.m. (CDT). The deadline to register for the waiting list is Tuesday, May 15, at 5:00 p.m. Fans will be contacted via phone and/or email to confirm their order and seat allocations after the May 15 deadline. New season tickets will be allocated by the end of June.
We anticipate the majority of new season tickets will be located in the corners on both the East and West side of Memorial Stadium, near the end zones, as well as in the Tiger Zone section at the south end of the stadium. Fans will have the opportunity to specify their ticket category preference, as listed below, when registering.
Single game ticket information for both home and away contests for the 2012 season, will be released later this summer. For more information visit mutigers.com or call the Mizzou Athletics ticket office at 1-800-CAT PAWS (884-PAWS in mid-Missouri).
Season Ticket Prices (7 games):
- Public - $379 (seats may also require an annual per seat donation to the Tiger Scholarship Fund)
- Faculty/Staff - $262 (Full time benefit eligible, faculty/staff status will be verified. Maximum of 2 season tickets at the faculty/staff rate. Additional tickets at the faculty/staff rate may be purchased for dependent children under 18 years old)
- Tiger Zone - $269 (Tickets will be allocated in south end zone seating area. No per seat donation required.)
- Young Alumni - $245 (Maximum of 2 season tickets may be purchased for Mizzou alumni who have graduated within the last 3 years (Winter 2009). Alumni status will be verified.)
- Touchdown Terrace - $750 (Located at the South end zone field level, next to Mizzou team locker room entrance. Fans will enjoy new bucket stadium seats, private restrooms, hospitality tent, complimentary concessions, game programs and more! No per-seat donation required.)