Oct. 22, 2011
Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery |
- TB Henry Josey had 138 rushing yards, a personal best in Big 12 play this season to raise his total to 855 rushing yards. This ranks fourth in Mizzou history for most rushing yards in the first seven games.
- WR T.J. Moe's pass to James Franklin for a 31-yard gain was the first completed pass this year by a non- quarterback.
- TB Kendial Lawrence's 18-yard touchdown was his second touchdown of the season and longest run of the year.
- Mizzou's interception by E.J. Gaines was the first for Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden in 194 pass attempts.
- E.J. Gaines had his second pick of the season, returning it 54 yards from the end-zone.
- CB Randy Ponder got his first career start today. He finished with four tackles and a pass broken up.
- DT Dominique Hamilton recorded his first sack of the season in the first quarter tackling Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden for an 11-yard loss.
- The 34-yard touchdown pass from James Franklin to T.J. Moe was the longest reception of the season for Moe.
- Kenji Jackson logged five tackles to reach the 400 career tackles benchmark.
- WRs Michael Egnew, Jerrell Jackson, and T.J. Moe all made their 20th career starts for the Tigers.
- T.J. Moe recorded 103 receiving yards to reach 400 for the season and to surpass the 1,500 mark for his career.
- DE Jacquies Smith sacked Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden for his third sack of the season.
- QB James Franklin surpassed the 400 yard mark for rushing this season.
- LB Andrew Wilson had eight tackles to reach the 50 tackle milestone for the season.
- LB Zavier Gooden posted 7 tackles in the first quarter, all solo.
- With seven tackles in the first quarter, Gooden broke the 150 tackle mark for his career.