Oct. 6, 2012
- The game was the first meeting between Missouri and Vanderbilt since 1958. The series is now deadlocked at 2-2-1, after Vanderbilt's 19-15 victory.
- TB Marcus Murphy's rush for 25 yards on the team's opening drive was his longest run of the season. The previous long was 24.
- PK Baggett's 2-for-2 start on field goals was the first time he connected on his first two attempts. Baggett finished finished 3-for-3 on the night.
- QB Corbin Berkstresser entered the game in the first quarter, his second relief appearance of the year. He entered in the fourth quarter on Sept. 22 at South Carolina.
- The safety for Vanderbilt with 0:57 left in the first quarter marks the first points allowed by Mizzou at home in the opening quarter all season.
- LB Donovan Bonner recorded his first tackle for loss of the season on a Vanderbilt rush attempt in the third quarter.
- Mizzou has still not allowed a scoring drive to open any half this season.
- DB Kip Edwards continued to wreak havoc on offenses in home games. His third quarter interception was his second pick in the last two home games, and he has produced four takeaways in four games at home.
- Thanks to Edwards' interception, Mizzou has now forced a turnover in 24 consecutive games.
- The 15-play, 88-yard drive that yielded a Mizzou field goal in the third quarter was the Tigers' longest drive of the season.
- The 85-yard touchdown pass from Berkstresser to WR Bud Sasser was Mizzou's longest offensive play of the season, as well as career-long pass from Berkstresser and career-long catch from Sasser.
- The TD pass was the longest scoring play for Mizzou since 1976, a 98-yard pass against Nebraska.
Football Training Camp Report - Day 10
Mizzou Football was back to work on the Kadlec Practice Fields on Wednesday with a full-padded...
Defense Claims First Fall Scrimmage, 14-12
While the offense produced a couple of touchdowns on the day, the defense claimed a 14-12 victory...
Fan Day, Through Your Eyes
Here's a look at all of the posts on social media from today's annual Fan Day on Faurot Field.
Football Training Camp Report - Day Eight
Head Coach Gary Pinkel's squad went through a 75-minute practice Monday on the Kadlec Athletic...
Training Camp Report: Day Six
Just like Friday, the competition between the Tiger offense and defense wasn't decided until the ...
Further Details for Mizzou Fan Day on Sunday
The Mizzou Department of Athletics is set to hold its 12th annual Football Fan Appreciation Day...
Football Training Camp Report - Day Five
Pads were popping for the first time this fall on Friday morning on Faurot Field, as the Mizzou...
Fox Sports Four-Pack Announced for Football Opener
The University of Missouri Athletics Department has announced the sale of the Fox Sports Four-Pac...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP