Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Pinkel, Ray, Murphy Win SEC Individual Awards
The Mizzou Football program earned quite a bounty of individual awards today as the Southeastern ...
Ray, Murphy Earn 1st-Team All-SEC Honors from...
The Southeastern Conference released its coaches' 2014 All-Southeastern Conference football team ...
Ray Named AP's SEC Defensive Player of Year
Another year of Mizzou Football, another defensive player of the year honor for a Tiger. For the...
Mizzou Chosen for Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl
The University of Missouri has accepted an invitation for its football team to play in the...
No. 1 Alabama Wins SEC Title, 42-13
Jimmie Hunt's career-high 169 receiving yards weren't enough to overcome a diverse offensive...
Gameday FootBlog: #SECATL
The Tigers and Crimson Tide kick off at 3 p.m. CT on CBS. Come join us on the blog!
SEC Championship Central
In just their third year in the Southeastern Conference, the No. 13/14 Missouri Tigers (10-2...
SEC Championship Press Conference
First of all, I'd like to just say a comment about Commissioner Slive. I've been in the league...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP