Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Mizzou Football Media Day Quotes - Sept. 8
Head coach Gary Pinkel and student-athletes met with the media to preview the Tigers' game vs....
Tigers, Knights to Do Battle
The 20th-ranked Mizzou Tigers (2-0) return home to the friendly confines of Faurot Field/Memorial...
Mizzou-Indiana Sept. 20th Football Game to Kick...
The University of Missouri football game on Sept. 20th against the Indiana Hoosiers has been...
Mauk's 5 TD's Make For Good Homecoming at...
Sophomore QB Maty Mauk threw a school-record-tying five touchdown passes, and the Mizzou defense ...
Gameday FootBlog: #MIZZvsTOL
Fourteen years after he left there as the winningest coach in school history, Gary Pinkel returns...
Tigers Turn Toward Toledo
Mizzou (1-0) hits the road for the fi rst time in 2014 as they take on the Toledo Rockets (1-0)...
Mizzou Football Media Day Quotes - Sept. 1
Each Monday prior to Mizzou football's game, head coach Gary Pinkel addresses the media at the MATC.
Murphy Leads Mizzou to Season-Opening Win, 38-18
Gary Pinkel wanted to get Marcus Murphy more touches, and Murph made his coach look good Saturday...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP