Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Phil Pitts Joins Football Coaching Staff
Former University of Missouri defensive lineman Phil Pitts has joined the Mizzou Football staff...
Mizzou's Shane Ray Declares for the NFL Draft
Mizzou junior consensus All-American DE Shane Ray announced today (Jan. 7) that he will forgo his...
Mizzou Athletics Hall of Fame Date Changed
The induction date for the University of Missouri Athletics Hall of Fame Class of 2014 has been...
Golden, Murphy Lead Tigers to BWW Citrus Bowl...
Markus Golden earned MVP honors, and the tandem of Marcus Murphy and Russell Hansbrough helped...
Gameday FootBlog: #CitrusBowl
Defying most all pre-season expectations, the Mizzou Tigers are returning to a New Year's Day...
LONGFORM: Back-to-Back: The 2014 Season in Review
362 days after capping a storybook season, the Tigers are back where they started: SEC East...
Citrus Bowl Update: Coach Pinkel Meets the Media
Mizzou head coach Gary Pinkel met the media Wednesday morning (Dec. 31) at the Hyatt Regency...
Mizzou Athletics Donates Citrus Bowl Tickets to...
The Mizzou Department of Athletics and Assistant Athletic Director Brent Lewis took the time...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP