Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Citrus Bowl Update: Coach Pinkel Meets the Media
Mizzou head coach Gary Pinkel met the media Wednesday morning (Dec. 31) at the Hyatt Regency...
Mizzou Athletics Donates Citrus Bowl Tickets to...
The Mizzou Department of Athletics and Assistant Athletic Director Brent Lewis took the time...
Citrus Bowl Practice Report: Final Practice,...
It was a busy day for the Mizzou football team on Tuesday (Dec. 30) as it held its final practice...
Mizzou and Minnesota Battle for Citrus Bowl...
Defying most all pre-season expectations, the Mizzou Tigers are returning to a New Year's Day...
Barry Odom Named Defensive Coordinator
University of Missouri Head Coach Gary Pinkel has tabbed former Mizzou player and coach Barry...
Kuligowski Earns Defensive Line Coach of the...
Mizzou football defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski earned National Defensive Line Coach of the...
Daniel, Maclin, Coffman Headline Hall of Fame...
Six outstanding former University of Missouri student-athletes have been selected for induction ...
FWAA Gives Mizzou's Shane Ray His Fourth...
Just hours after being named a First Team All-American by both the American Football Coaches...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP