Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Mizzou Football Spring Game Fan Primer
The Mizzou Tiger football team will hold its annual Black & Gold Spring Game on Saturday,...
Mizzou Football Continues To Excel With Help Of...
Mizzou football coaches and athletic performance staff members had been utilizing an up-and-comin...
Defense Claims Initial Spring Scrimmage, 27-3
The ball-hawking defense came up with seven interceptions on Saturday, including a pair by junior...
Mizzou, Idaho Announce 2017 Football Game
The University of Missouri and University of Idaho football programs have agreed to a single game...
MizzouMade Tigers Shine in NFL Pro Day
Showing off their talents today included such Tigers as: Christian Brinser, David Butler, Markus ...
Spring Football Gets Underway
Head Coach Gary Pinkel and his team went through the paces of a 2-1/2 hour workout in shorts and ...
It's Football Season Ticket Renewal Time
It's never too early to begin plans this fall for watching the two-time defending Southeastern...
Ryan Walters Joins Mizzou Coaching Staff
Walters, 29, comes to Mizzou after spending the past season as cornerbacks coach at Memphis,...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP