Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Mizzou's Rushing Attack Picks Up Steam in...
The 24th-ranked Mizzou Tiger football team closed its 2014 training camp with its final pre-seaso...
Offense Claims Second Fall Scrimmage, 11-9
The offense earned the coveted black jerseys by an 11-9 score, evening the scrimmages at one-apie...
Football Training Camp Report: Day 12
Pinkel's defense won the black jerseys on Friday morning, and the competition continues to go...
Football Training Camp Report: Day 11
The Tigers worked out for 2 ½ hours today and the defense held on to win the day in the...
Football Training Camp Report - Day 10
Mizzou Football was back to work on the Kadlec Practice Fields on Wednesday with a full-padded...
Defense Claims First Fall Scrimmage, 14-12
While the offense produced a couple of touchdowns on the day, the defense claimed a 14-12 victory...
Fan Day, Through Your Eyes
Here's a look at all of the posts on social media from today's annual Fan Day on Faurot Field.
Football Training Camp Report - Day Eight
Head Coach Gary Pinkel's squad went through a 75-minute practice Monday on the Kadlec Athletic...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP