Sept. 15, 2012
Mizzou 24, Arizona State 20
Sept. 15 - Faurot Field - Columbia, Mo.
- Corbin Berkstresser recorded his first collegiate start and completed his first pass attempt of the game to TJ Moe.
- Andrew Baggett's field goal from 46 yards was a career high. Previous long was 38 yards.
- Dorial Green-Beckham's first career rush attempt went for 10 yards. He finished with 4 carries on the game.
- Andrew Wilson's forced fumble in the first quarter was his team-leading third of the season.
- Berkstresser's rushing touchdown in the first quarter was his second of the season.
- Kip Edwards recorded his first interception of the season, fourth of his career in the first quarter.
- Tonight's game is the second time this season that the Tigers have forced two first-quarter turnovers (other game was v. Southeast Louisiana in the season-opener). The Tigers have allowed zero first-quarter points this season as well
- Berkstresser set career highs in rush attempts (18), passing attempts (41), completions (21), and passing yards (198).
- EJ Gaines accounted for 44 yards of all-purpose yardage after taking a reverse from Marcus Murphy on a punt return.
- The 34-yard pass touchdown for ASU in the 2nd quarter was the longest touchdown Mizzou has allowed this season.
- This was the second game of the season in which Mizzou recorded three rushing touchdowns. The Tigers had four such games in 2011.
- This was the first game of the season in which Mizzou forced four turnovers. The Tigers have forced multiple turnovers in every game this season.
- The game was the first non-conference sellout crowd since Sept. 29, 1984 against Notre Dame as 71,004 fans packed the stadium for the second-straight game.
- Kenronte Walker's first interception of the year iced the game for the Tigers.
- The Tigers finished with a season-best 10-for-22(45.4 percent) conversion rate on third down.
- The win was Mizzou's first victory over a Pac-12 opponent since beating Colorado in 2010. It was the Tigers' first win over an active Pac-12 conference team (at time of game) since a home win over No. 21 Arizona State 30-9 on Sept. 29, 1990.
Michael Sam Receives Arthur Ashe Courage Award
Mizzou Football's Michael Sam, was honored last night with the prestigious Arthur Ashe Courage...
#Mizzou at #SECMD14 (Wednesday, July 16)
Your central location for information and links for Mizzou's trip to SEC Media Days, including...
A.J. Ricker Named Assistant Football Coach
Former University of Missouri standout center A.J. Ricker has been named assistant football coach...
Mizzou Unveils Truman's Terrace At Memorial...
A newly-created area named Truman's Terrace has been added as part of the new East Side...
Mauk Heads to Manning Passing Academy as Camp...
Mizzou Football redshirt sophomore QB Maty Mauk (Kenton, Ohio) will serve as a camp counselor at ...
Boehm, Golden Named to Award Watch Lists
University of Missouri standout football players Evan Boehm (Lee's Summit, Mo.) and Markus Golden...
Boehm Named to Rimington Trophy Watch List
Junior center Evan Boehm (Lee's Summit, Mo.) was named to the 2014 Rimington Trophy Fall Watch...
Golden and Murphy Named to Preseason Watch Lists
Mizzou was represented on two preseason watch lists for national awards on Monday, with Golden...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP