|No. 7 Georgia||0||9||15||17||41|
|3rd Down Conv.||5-16||4-18|
|4th Down Conv.||1-1||1-3|
|Kick Return Yards||4-76||5-90|
|Punt Return Yards||2-13||3-3|
|Time of Possession||32:23||27:37|
|UGA - Murray||22-35||242||3||1|
|Mizzou - Franklin||25-41||269||2||1|
|UGA - Gurley||10||65||1||44|
|Mizzou - Murphy||6||43||0||24|
|UGA - Brown||8||106||2||40|
|Mizzou - Lucas||6||88||1||41|
- Tonight's game was Missouri's first league contest as a member of the Southeastern Conference. It was also Missouri's second game vs. the University of Georgia in series history. Missouri is 0-2 all-time vs. the Bulldogs. The initial meeting was a 14-0 UGA win in the 1960 Orange Bowl.
- Missouri is now 24-16-1 all-time vs. members of the SEC. Head Coach Gary Pinkel is 9-3 all-time vs. current league members.
- Missouri had its five game winning streak snapped this evening.
- Marcus Lucas scored the game's first touchdown on a 41-yard catch and run in the second quarter. The reception was Lucas' second of the season of 30+ yards and it was his sixth career TD grab. Lucas finished the game with 88 yards receiving, a new career high.
- T.J. Moe finished the game with 45 yards receiving on six grabs to move into ninth in school history for career receiving yards. Moe now has 1,773 career receiving yards. Moe has 157 career receptions, which is sixth all-time.
- Brad Madison recorded two sacks in the game and now has 15 for his career. Madison needs 1.5 more sacks to move into the Top 10 in school history.
- Donovan Bonner recorded his first career interception. Bonner picked off an Aaron Murray pass in the second quarter and returned it 13 yards to the UGA 25. The INT was the second of the season for the Tigers.
- Andrew Baggett notched his first career field goal in the second quarter, a 38-yarder to make it 3-0 Tigers. He added a 25 yarder in the third quarter as well.
- L'Damian Washington scored his fourth career touchdown on a career long 69 yard pass from James Franklin early in the third quarter. It was the longest completion for the Tigers since an 84-yard reception by Danario Alexander (from Blaine Gabbert) vs. Baylor in 2009.
- Washington finished the game with two catches for a career high 81 yards.
- The pass was also the longest of Franklin's career. His previous best was 53 yards (Marcus Lucas) last season against Kansas.
- Franklin finished the game with 269 yards passing and two TD throws. It was his fifth game throwing for more than 250 yards.
- Gahn McGaffie made a career high five receptions for 34 yards. McGaffie actually eclipsed his entire 2011 output this evening. He had just three total catches a year ago and entered his senior season with nine total receptions. The 34 yards receiving is a career high.
A.J. Ricker Named Assistant Football Coach
Former University of Missouri standout center A.J. Ricker has been named assistant football coach...
Mizzou Unveils Truman's Terrace At Memorial...
A newly-created area named Truman's Terrace has been added as part of the new East Side...
Mauk Heads to Manning Passing Academy as Camp...
Mizzou Football redshirt sophomore QB Maty Mauk (Kenton, Ohio) will serve as a camp counselor at ...
Boehm, Golden Named to Award Watch Lists
University of Missouri standout football players Evan Boehm (Lee's Summit, Mo.) and Markus Golden...
Boehm Named to Rimington Trophy Watch List
Junior center Evan Boehm (Lee's Summit, Mo.) was named to the 2014 Rimington Trophy Fall Watch...
Golden and Murphy Named to Preseason Watch Lists
Mizzou was represented on two preseason watch lists for national awards on Monday, with Golden...
Bruce Walker to Retire from Coaching
Walker, 53, has been part of Head Coach Gary Pinkel's staff from the beginning, coming to Mizzou ...
Mizzou Football Public Season Tickets On Sale...
Remaining 2014 Mizzou Football season tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Thursday,...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP