Nov. 16, 2013
Mizzou - Hawaii Game Notes
- This was the sixth all-time matchup between Missouri and Hawaii. With this win, the Tigers now hold a record of 5-1 over the Rainbow Warriors. The last meeting between the two teams was Dec. 30, 1995.
- With the win, Mizzou has started the season 3-0 for the fifth consecutive season.
- This win is Mizzou's 101st all-time win in Kansas City.
- This is the first game any of the 2013-14 Tigers have played in Kansas City. Senior Earnest Ross and Junior Danny Feldmann were present for the 2012 Big 12 Tournament, but were not able to play due to transfer rules.
- The Tigers are now 8-0 in neutral site games in the state of Missouri since Frank Haith took over the program in 2011.
- The Tigers first-half point total of 45 is a season high. They previously scored 44 first-half points against Southeast Louisiana.
- Jabari Brown had his sixth career 20-point game. He contributed 23 points in the game, matching his career high and setting a new season high.
- Sophomore Ryan Rosburg set a new career-high in points with nine. His previous career high was seven vs. Southeast Louisiana earlier this season.
- Tony Criswell made his first appearance of the season. The senior contributed 11 points and nine rebounds.
- Junior Keanau Post scored 6 points, a new career-high. His previous career-high was two points against Southeast Louisiana. Post also set a career high for field goals made, with three.
- Johnathan Williams III set a new career-high in rebounds with eight. The freshman's previous best rebound total was six against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Wes Clark set a new career-high in assists during Saturday's contest with five. He previously notched four dimes during the 2013-14 home opener against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Shane Rector scored his first points as a Tiger in the win. Rector finished the game with three points, all off free throws.
- The Tigers scored a season high 56 points in the paint.
- Attendance at the game was 13,681, the highest attendance of a Tiger basketball game this season.
No. 22 Oklahoma Downs Tigers on the Road, 82-63
Namon Wright added 12 points for the Tigers, who had won two straight. The Sooners held Missouri ...
Mizzou Hits the Road for SEC/Big 12 Challenge...
The Tigers tip off against the Sooners for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge inside the Lloyd Noble Center...
Tigers Use Late Surge to Clip Redhawks, 65-61
Despite trailing for nearly the first 36 minutes Tuesday night (Dec. 2) at Mizzou Arena, Mizzou...
Tigers Back at Mizzou Arena on Tuesday vs. SEMO
Mizzou Men's Basketball (3-3) returns home to Mizzou Arena to take on Southeast Missouri State (3...
Freshmen Wright and Gill-Caesar Lead Mizzou...
Mizzou kept host school Chaminade at an arm's length throughout the Tigers' final game at the EA ...
Missouri Falls to Purdue 82-61 in Maui
Rapheal Davis scored 22 points and Purdue ran away from Missouri in the first half for an 82-61...
Tigers Fall To No. 2 Wildcats 72-53 In Maui
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Brandon Ashley each scored 15 points, helping No. 2 Arizona wear down...
Mizzou Set for Fourth All-Time Appearance at...
Mizzou (2-1) will take part in the EA Sports Maui Invitational (Nov. 24-26) for the first time...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP