Nov. 16, 2013
Mizzou - Hawaii Game Notes
- This was the sixth all-time matchup between Missouri and Hawaii. With this win, the Tigers now hold a record of 5-1 over the Rainbow Warriors. The last meeting between the two teams was Dec. 30, 1995.
- With the win, Mizzou has started the season 3-0 for the fifth consecutive season.
- This win is Mizzou's 101st all-time win in Kansas City.
- This is the first game any of the 2013-14 Tigers have played in Kansas City. Senior Earnest Ross and Junior Danny Feldmann were present for the 2012 Big 12 Tournament, but were not able to play due to transfer rules.
- The Tigers are now 8-0 in neutral site games in the state of Missouri since Frank Haith took over the program in 2011.
- The Tigers first-half point total of 45 is a season high. They previously scored 44 first-half points against Southeast Louisiana.
- Jabari Brown had his sixth career 20-point game. He contributed 23 points in the game, matching his career high and setting a new season high.
- Sophomore Ryan Rosburg set a new career-high in points with nine. His previous career high was seven vs. Southeast Louisiana earlier this season.
- Tony Criswell made his first appearance of the season. The senior contributed 11 points and nine rebounds.
- Junior Keanau Post scored 6 points, a new career-high. His previous career-high was two points against Southeast Louisiana. Post also set a career high for field goals made, with three.
- Johnathan Williams III set a new career-high in rebounds with eight. The freshman's previous best rebound total was six against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Wes Clark set a new career-high in assists during Saturday's contest with five. He previously notched four dimes during the 2013-14 home opener against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Shane Rector scored his first points as a Tiger in the win. Rector finished the game with three points, all off free throws.
- The Tigers scored a season high 56 points in the paint.
- Attendance at the game was 13,681, the highest attendance of a Tiger basketball game this season.
Missouri Falls at Vanderbilt, 76-53
Motaque Gill-Caesar led the Tigers with 11 points, but it wasn't enough as Missouri fell to...
Tigers Set to Take Next Trip to Vanderbilt for ...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-19, 1-12) heads to Nashville, Tenn., to take on Vanderbilt on Saturday...
Mizzou Falls to No. 18 Arkansas, 84-69
Johnathan Williams III and Tramaine Isabell led the Tigers with 13 points each. The team will...
Mizzou To Participate in 2015 CBE Hall of Fame ...
Mizzou Men's Basketball will join North Carolina, Kansas State and Northwestern for the...
Mizzou Starts Road Swing at Arkansas on Wednesday
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-18, 1-11) takes to the road for an away SEC game at Arkansas (Feb. 18,...
Tigers Nearly There Against Mississippi State, ...
The Bulldogs escaped Mizzou Arena with a 77-74 result on Saturday, using fouls and the free throw...
Tigers and Mississippi State to Clash on...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-17, 1-10) returns home to take on Mississippi State on Saturday, Feb. ...
Mizzou Falls to South Carolina, 65-60
Missouri cut South Carolina's lead to 54-51 with less than three minutes to go when Sindarius...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP