Nov. 16, 2013
Mizzou - Hawaii Game Notes
- This was the sixth all-time matchup between Missouri and Hawaii. With this win, the Tigers now hold a record of 5-1 over the Rainbow Warriors. The last meeting between the two teams was Dec. 30, 1995.
- With the win, Mizzou has started the season 3-0 for the fifth consecutive season.
- This win is Mizzou's 101st all-time win in Kansas City.
- This is the first game any of the 2013-14 Tigers have played in Kansas City. Senior Earnest Ross and Junior Danny Feldmann were present for the 2012 Big 12 Tournament, but were not able to play due to transfer rules.
- The Tigers are now 8-0 in neutral site games in the state of Missouri since Frank Haith took over the program in 2011.
- The Tigers first-half point total of 45 is a season high. They previously scored 44 first-half points against Southeast Louisiana.
- Jabari Brown had his sixth career 20-point game. He contributed 23 points in the game, matching his career high and setting a new season high.
- Sophomore Ryan Rosburg set a new career-high in points with nine. His previous career high was seven vs. Southeast Louisiana earlier this season.
- Tony Criswell made his first appearance of the season. The senior contributed 11 points and nine rebounds.
- Junior Keanau Post scored 6 points, a new career-high. His previous career-high was two points against Southeast Louisiana. Post also set a career high for field goals made, with three.
- Johnathan Williams III set a new career-high in rebounds with eight. The freshman's previous best rebound total was six against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Wes Clark set a new career-high in assists during Saturday's contest with five. He previously notched four dimes during the 2013-14 home opener against Southeast Louisiana.
- Freshman Shane Rector scored his first points as a Tiger in the win. Rector finished the game with three points, all off free throws.
- The Tigers scored a season high 56 points in the paint.
- Attendance at the game was 13,681, the highest attendance of a Tiger basketball game this season.
Missouri Drops Contest to Mississippi State, 52-43
Craig Sword had a game-high 15 points to lead Mississippi State to a 52-43 victory over Missouri ...
Tigers Finish Conference Schedule at...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (9-21, 3-14) closes its conference schedule at Mississippi State on...
Shamburger Lifts Mizzou Past Auburn on Senior...
Senior guard Keith Shamburger (Los Angeles, Calif.) hit a go-ahead jumper with 10.9 seconds...
Senior Night Next for Mizzou, Facing Auburn at ...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (8-21, 2-14) hosts its Senior Night on Tuesday, March 3, against Auburn, ...
Missouri Falls to Georgia 68-44 in Athens
Johnathan Williams III and Namon Wright scored 10 points each, but Georgia pulled out with a...
Early Saturday Matchup at Georgia Up Next for...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (8-20, 2-13) next hits the road for Georgia, facing the Bulldogs at 11 a....
Wright Propels Mizzou Past Gators, 64-52
Freshman guard Namon Wright scored a career-high 28 points off 10-of-13 shooting to lead Mizzou...
Tigers Set to Host Florida for Blackout Game on...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-20, 1-13) returns home to Mizzou Arena to host Florida (13-14, 6-8) on...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP