• Mizzou started the season 2-0 for the eighth consecutive season.
• The win improved Mizzou's consecutive non-conference home game win streak to 75, dating back to early in the 2005-06 season.
• Missouri's victory also increased its home-court winning streak to 20 games, dating back to the final home game of the 2011-12 season.
• Mizzou's win marked the team's first victory over a Missouri Valley Conference team since a 73-54 win over Evansville on Dec. 3, 2006.
• The Tigers now own a 7-1 lead in the all-time series against the Salukis. Before tonight, the last meeting between the two teams came on March 20, 2003 in the NCAA Tournament (72-71 Mizzou win).
• Junior Jordan Clarkson tallied a career high 31 points in the win. Clarkson's previous career best was 23, which he accomplished against Missouri State, Rice and East Carolina with Tulsa in 2011-12.
• Clarkson's scoring output is tops amongst SEC players so far this season.
• Clarkson was the first Tiger to notch a 30-point game since Dec. 18, 2011, when Michael Dixon scored 30 against William & Mary. The 31 points also equaled the 31 tallies scored by Marcus Denmon vs. Northwestern State earlier that season.
• Clarkson shot 12-of-18 from the floor to set a new career high in field goal makes. He is also the first Tiger to make at least 10 field goals since Laurence Bowersagainst LSU on March 2, 2013.
• Clarkson's 30-point output marked his second double figure scoring game of the season and the 47th of his career.
• Junior Jabari Brown scored 17 points to reach double figures for the second time in 2013-14 and the 21st time in his career.
• Brown also tied his career high in rebounds with seven for the second consecutive game.
• Senior Earnest Ross notched 11 points to reach double figures for the 44th time in his career and the second time in 2013-14.
• Sophomore Ryan Rosburg pulled down nine boards to set a new career high. His previous best was seven, which he grabbed against Alcorn State on Nov. 13, 2012. The nine-round outburst came on his 20th birthday.
• Missouri continues to take care of the basketball, led by Clarkson. The junior has played 73 minutes this year and has committed just three turnovers. In two games Mizzou is averaging just 10.5 turnovers per game.
Tigers Host Tennessee in SEC Battle at Mizzou...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-9, 1-2) returns to Mizzou Arena to face Tennessee in SEC action on...
Tigers Fall at No. 1 Kentucky, 86-37
Keanau Post and Wes Clark each scored 10 points to lead Missouri, but it wasn't enough as the...
Mizzou Men's Basketball Set to Visit Top-Ranked...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-8, 1-1) continues SEC action at No. 1 Kentucky (15-0, 2-0) on Tuesday,...
Missouri Drops a Close One to Auburn 85-79
Keith Shamburger led Missouri with a season-high 21 points including making 5 of 9 3-pointers,...
Tigers Start Road Conference Slate with Trip to...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-7) plays its first Southeastern Conference road game at Auburn (8-6)...
Mizzou Holds Off LSU, 74-67, in Overtime SEC...
After trailing by as many as 11 points, Mizzou basketball rallied to a 74-67, overtime win over...
Mizzou Starts SEC Schedule at Home with LSU on ...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (6-7) starts Southeastern Conference action at home with LSU (11-2) on...
Second-Half Run Fuels Mizzou Past Lipscomb in...
The Mizzou men's basketball team (6-7) pushed past Lipscomb, 72-60, on Saturday (Jan. 3) to round...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP