• Mizzou started the season 2-0 for the eighth consecutive season.
• The win improved Mizzou's consecutive non-conference home game win streak to 75, dating back to early in the 2005-06 season.
• Missouri's victory also increased its home-court winning streak to 20 games, dating back to the final home game of the 2011-12 season.
• Mizzou's win marked the team's first victory over a Missouri Valley Conference team since a 73-54 win over Evansville on Dec. 3, 2006.
• The Tigers now own a 7-1 lead in the all-time series against the Salukis. Before tonight, the last meeting between the two teams came on March 20, 2003 in the NCAA Tournament (72-71 Mizzou win).
• Junior Jordan Clarkson tallied a career high 31 points in the win. Clarkson's previous career best was 23, which he accomplished against Missouri State, Rice and East Carolina with Tulsa in 2011-12.
• Clarkson's scoring output is tops amongst SEC players so far this season.
• Clarkson was the first Tiger to notch a 30-point game since Dec. 18, 2011, when Michael Dixon scored 30 against William & Mary. The 31 points also equaled the 31 tallies scored by Marcus Denmon vs. Northwestern State earlier that season.
• Clarkson shot 12-of-18 from the floor to set a new career high in field goal makes. He is also the first Tiger to make at least 10 field goals since Laurence Bowersagainst LSU on March 2, 2013.
• Clarkson's 30-point output marked his second double figure scoring game of the season and the 47th of his career.
• Junior Jabari Brown scored 17 points to reach double figures for the second time in 2013-14 and the 21st time in his career.
• Brown also tied his career high in rebounds with seven for the second consecutive game.
• Senior Earnest Ross notched 11 points to reach double figures for the 44th time in his career and the second time in 2013-14.
• Sophomore Ryan Rosburg pulled down nine boards to set a new career high. His previous best was seven, which he grabbed against Alcorn State on Nov. 13, 2012. The nine-round outburst came on his 20th birthday.
• Missouri continues to take care of the basketball, led by Clarkson. The junior has played 73 minutes this year and has committed just three turnovers. In two games Mizzou is averaging just 10.5 turnovers per game.
Mizzou Summer League Update
Missouri Basketball has been well-represented in the Orlando Summer League (July 5-11) with three...
Get To Know D'Angelo Allen
D'Angelo Allen is set to begin his freshman season after winning three state titles at Dallas...
Get To Know Mizzou's Namon Wright
Namon Wright comes to Mizzou after a tremendous high school career in Los Angeles, Calif. The 6-f...
Mizzou Basketball Summer Photo Gallery
Missouri Basketball is hard at work this summer. Check out this recent practice photo gallery of ...
Get To Know Mizzou Assistant Coach Rob Fulford
Rob Fulford begins his first season at the University of Missouri. The former head coach at...
Mizzou Adds Scoring Combo Guard Tramaine Isabell
Mizzou Basketball Head Coach Kim Anderson continued to add to his impressive recruiting class on ...
Mizzou Network One on One With Kim Anderson
Mizzou Head Coach Kim Anderson talked about summer workouts with the Mizzou Network. Anderson and...
Burg Blog - From The Desk of Mizzou Forward...
Mizzou junior forward Ryan Rosburg has joined mutigers.com this summer to provide some insight...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP