• Mizzou started the season 2-0 for the eighth consecutive season.
• The win improved Mizzou's consecutive non-conference home game win streak to 75, dating back to early in the 2005-06 season.
• Missouri's victory also increased its home-court winning streak to 20 games, dating back to the final home game of the 2011-12 season.
• Mizzou's win marked the team's first victory over a Missouri Valley Conference team since a 73-54 win over Evansville on Dec. 3, 2006.
• The Tigers now own a 7-1 lead in the all-time series against the Salukis. Before tonight, the last meeting between the two teams came on March 20, 2003 in the NCAA Tournament (72-71 Mizzou win).
• Junior Jordan Clarkson tallied a career high 31 points in the win. Clarkson's previous career best was 23, which he accomplished against Missouri State, Rice and East Carolina with Tulsa in 2011-12.
• Clarkson's scoring output is tops amongst SEC players so far this season.
• Clarkson was the first Tiger to notch a 30-point game since Dec. 18, 2011, when Michael Dixon scored 30 against William & Mary. The 31 points also equaled the 31 tallies scored by Marcus Denmon vs. Northwestern State earlier that season.
• Clarkson shot 12-of-18 from the floor to set a new career high in field goal makes. He is also the first Tiger to make at least 10 field goals since Laurence Bowersagainst LSU on March 2, 2013.
• Clarkson's 30-point output marked his second double figure scoring game of the season and the 47th of his career.
• Junior Jabari Brown scored 17 points to reach double figures for the second time in 2013-14 and the 21st time in his career.
• Brown also tied his career high in rebounds with seven for the second consecutive game.
• Senior Earnest Ross notched 11 points to reach double figures for the 44th time in his career and the second time in 2013-14.
• Sophomore Ryan Rosburg pulled down nine boards to set a new career high. His previous best was seven, which he grabbed against Alcorn State on Nov. 13, 2012. The nine-round outburst came on his 20th birthday.
• Missouri continues to take care of the basketball, led by Clarkson. The junior has played 73 minutes this year and has committed just three turnovers. In two games Mizzou is averaging just 10.5 turnovers per game.
Mizzou Set to Face Elon in Thursday Matchup on ...
Mizzou (4-4) returns home to take on Elon in the latest non-conference matchup at Mizzou Arena on...
No. 22 Oklahoma Downs Tigers on the Road, 82-63
Namon Wright added 12 points for the Tigers, who had won two straight. The Sooners held Missouri ...
Mizzou Hits the Road for SEC/Big 12 Challenge...
The Tigers tip off against the Sooners for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge inside the Lloyd Noble Center...
Tigers Use Late Surge to Clip Redhawks, 65-61
Despite trailing for nearly the first 36 minutes Tuesday night (Dec. 2) at Mizzou Arena, Mizzou...
Tigers Back at Mizzou Arena on Tuesday vs. SEMO
Mizzou Men's Basketball (3-3) returns home to Mizzou Arena to take on Southeast Missouri State (3...
Freshmen Wright and Gill-Caesar Lead Mizzou...
Mizzou kept host school Chaminade at an arm's length throughout the Tigers' final game at the EA ...
Missouri Falls to Purdue 82-61 in Maui
Rapheal Davis scored 22 points and Purdue ran away from Missouri in the first half for an 82-61...
Tigers Fall To No. 2 Wildcats 72-53 In Maui
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Brandon Ashley each scored 15 points, helping No. 2 Arizona wear down...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP