• Mizzou started the season 2-0 for the eighth consecutive season.
• The win improved Mizzou's consecutive non-conference home game win streak to 75, dating back to early in the 2005-06 season.
• Missouri's victory also increased its home-court winning streak to 20 games, dating back to the final home game of the 2011-12 season.
• Mizzou's win marked the team's first victory over a Missouri Valley Conference team since a 73-54 win over Evansville on Dec. 3, 2006.
• The Tigers now own a 7-1 lead in the all-time series against the Salukis. Before tonight, the last meeting between the two teams came on March 20, 2003 in the NCAA Tournament (72-71 Mizzou win).
• Junior Jordan Clarkson tallied a career high 31 points in the win. Clarkson's previous career best was 23, which he accomplished against Missouri State, Rice and East Carolina with Tulsa in 2011-12.
• Clarkson's scoring output is tops amongst SEC players so far this season.
• Clarkson was the first Tiger to notch a 30-point game since Dec. 18, 2011, when Michael Dixon scored 30 against William & Mary. The 31 points also equaled the 31 tallies scored by Marcus Denmon vs. Northwestern State earlier that season.
• Clarkson shot 12-of-18 from the floor to set a new career high in field goal makes. He is also the first Tiger to make at least 10 field goals since Laurence Bowersagainst LSU on March 2, 2013.
• Clarkson's 30-point output marked his second double figure scoring game of the season and the 47th of his career.
• Junior Jabari Brown scored 17 points to reach double figures for the second time in 2013-14 and the 21st time in his career.
• Brown also tied his career high in rebounds with seven for the second consecutive game.
• Senior Earnest Ross notched 11 points to reach double figures for the 44th time in his career and the second time in 2013-14.
• Sophomore Ryan Rosburg pulled down nine boards to set a new career high. His previous best was seven, which he grabbed against Alcorn State on Nov. 13, 2012. The nine-round outburst came on his 20th birthday.
• Missouri continues to take care of the basketball, led by Clarkson. The junior has played 73 minutes this year and has committed just three turnovers. In two games Mizzou is averaging just 10.5 turnovers per game.
Mizzou Basketball Announces 2014-15 Non-Confere...
Missouri Basketball announced its complete regular-season schedule on Friday as a trip to the...
Mizzou Basketball's Sprint Center Tickets On...
Tickets for Mizzou Basketball's doubleheader at the Sprint Center in Kansas City are on sale now ...
SEC, Mizzou Announce 2015 Men's Basketball...
Mizzou Basketball's 2015 Southeastern Conference Schedule was released by the league office and...
Mizzou Basketball Set To Appear Twice On Super ...
ESPN announced its Super Tuesday lineup for the 2015 SEC Men's Basketball season this afternoon. ...
SEC/Big 12 Challenge Sets TV Schedule
ESPN announced the television network designations and start times for the 2014 SEC/Big 12...
Tickets For Mizzou Basketball In Kansas City On...
Mizzou Basketball will be returning to Kansas City's Sprint Center on Dec. 30 and tickets for the...
Mizzou Basketball To Face Arizona In 2014 EA...
The bracket for the 2014 EA SPORTS Maui Invitational was announced on Wednesday and Mizzou...
Mizzou Basketball Adds Top 50 Recruit Montaque ...
Mizzou Basketball Head Coach Kim Anderson added yet another four-star talent to his 2014...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP