March 14, 2014
- Junior Keanau Post earned his second career start in today’s contest. The SEC Tournament was the first time that Missouri has made a change to the starting lineup all season. Ryan Rosburg came off the bench, but did start the second half for Mizzou.
- The Tigers headed into the locker room at halftime after a dunk from Ryan Rosburg tied the score at 29. This is the first time all season that the Tigers have gone into the halftime break tied. Rosburg leads the team with 23 dunks so far this year.
- Jordan Clarkson finished with four steals, the most for a Tiger in an SEC Tournament contest. It’s his fourth game of the season recording three or more steals. Phil Pressey’s six steals at the 2011 Big 12 Tournament stands as the most for a Tiger in postseason play. Missouri’s 12 steals against Texas A&M on Thursday mark an SEC Tournament and season high for the team high as well. Clarkson has 38 steals on the season so far.
- Earnest Ross was a perfect 4-for-4 from the free throw line. It’s the eighth time this season Ross has not missed a foul shot. Prior to Friday’s game, Ross was shooting over 77 percent from the line this season.
- With 18 points in today’s game, Jabari Brown now has 1,009 points in his career (997 as a Tiger).
- He’s just three shy of 1,000 in just two seasons as a Tiger. The last Tiger to score 1,000 points in two seasons was DeMarre Carroll who finished with 1,046 points in 70 games. Carroll of course is a standout for the Atlanta Hawks.
- Jabari Brown has reached double-digits in 32-of-33 games this season. Brown has also scored 20 or more points in 18 games this season, including 12 during SEC play. His 18 20-point games in 2013-14 are the most since Paul O’Liney in the 1994-95 season (18).Prior to that, Anthony Peeler notched 20 20+ point games in the 1991-92 season.
- Jordan Clarkson has reached double-digit scoring in all but one game this season. Clarkson finished today’s contest with 11 points, two assists and four steals. It’s his 76th career double-figure scoring game.
- Wes Clark recorded a career high three steals. The Tigers had eight steals vs. the Gators.
Mizzou Starts Road Swing at Arkansas on Wednesday
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-18, 1-11) takes to the road for an away SEC game at Arkansas (Feb. 18,...
Tigers Nearly There Against Mississippi State, ...
The Bulldogs escaped Mizzou Arena with a 77-74 result on Saturday, using fouls and the free throw...
Tigers and Mississippi State to Clash on...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-17, 1-10) returns home to take on Mississippi State on Saturday, Feb. ...
Mizzou Falls to South Carolina, 65-60
Missouri cut South Carolina's lead to 54-51 with less than three minutes to go when Sindarius...
Tuesday Game at South Carolina Up Next for the ...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-16, 1-9) hits the road to face South Carolina (11-11, 2-8) on Tuesday,...
Aggies Pull Away Late from Mizzou, 83-61
Mizzou Men's Basketball fought hard against the Aggies, but let the game slip away down the...
Tigers Take on Aggies in Saturday ESPNU Matchup...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-15, 1-8) returns home to Mizzou Arena face Texas A&M on Saturday, Feb....
Missouri Drops Road Game to Alabama, 62-49
Keanau Post finished with 11 points for the Tigers in Wednesday night's loss to Alabama.
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP