Feb. 13, 2014
• Missouri’s win marked the team’s third consecutive victory over Arkansas, the first time Mizzou has won three straight over the Razorbacks since 1971.
• The Tigers set a new school record with 27 consecutive free throws makes over a two-game stretch. Missouri opened with 23 consecutive makes tonight and had four consecutive makes to close last Saturday’s game at Ole Miss. The previous record of 26 was set in 1997 in consecutive games against Texas A&M and Kansas State.
• Additionally, Missouri’s 23 consecutive free throw makes to start the contest tied a team record. The other two times the Tigers made 23 consecutive free throws in a game was against Oklahoma on March 3, 2005 and Kansas State on Feb. 1, 1997.
• Missouri was a perfect 19-of-19 from the charity stripe in the first half, the team’s best free throw percentage in a half this season (with at least two attempts). The previous best was when the Tigers went 15-16 (93.7 perfect) from the free throw line in the second half against Gardner-Webb.
• Mizzou’s 46 first-half points were the most in the opening half this year. The previous record was 45 in the win against Hawaii in Kansas City.
• The Tigers’ 34 free throw makes set a new Mizzou Arena record. The old mark was 33 against Kansas State during the 2008-09 campaign.
• Missouri’s 34 free throw makes also set a new season high, besting the old high of 31 set against both Nevada and Auburn.
• Jordan Clarkson and Jabari Brown scored 27 and 25 points, respectively, to mark their 13th 20-point games of the season. Their 20-point scoring outputs are the most for the Tigers since Thomas Garner hit the mark 16 times in 2005-06.
• Clarkson and Brown have each reached double figures in all-24 of Mizzou’s games this season. The last time a Tiger started a season with at least 24 consecutive double-digit scoring outputs was Doug Smith in 1990-91. Smith ended up reaching double figures in all 30 games for the Tigers that year.
• Earnest Ross scored 15 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for his third double-double of the season and 12th of his career.
• Brown made a career high 14 free throws in a personal best 15 attempts. His previous career high in free throws attempted was 12 this season against Kentucky.
• Clarkson also made a career high 11 free throws, bettering his old high of nine.
• With three assists tonight, Brown has dished out 13 dimes over the past three games while committing just one turnover.
Mizzou Drops to Texas A&M, 62-50
Texas A&M overcame a seven-point halftime deficit to defeat Missouri 62-50 on Wednesday night.
Chievous Named to Class of 2015 Allstate SEC...
The leading scorer in Mizzou history has been named to the latest class of Allstate® SEC...
Road Trip to Texas A&M Up Next for Mizzou
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-10, 1-3) hits the road to continue SEC action at Texas A&M (11-5, 2-2)...
Tennessee Edges Mizzou, 59-51
Four different Tigers scored eight points or more for head coach Kim Anderson's squad and a...
Tigers Host Tennessee in SEC Battle at Mizzou...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-9, 1-2) returns to Mizzou Arena to face Tennessee in SEC action on...
Tigers Fall at No. 1 Kentucky, 86-37
Keanau Post and Wes Clark each scored 10 points to lead Missouri, but it wasn't enough as the...
Mizzou Men's Basketball Set to Visit Top-Ranked...
Mizzou Men's Basketball (7-8, 1-1) continues SEC action at No. 1 Kentucky (15-0, 2-0) on Tuesday,...
Missouri Drops a Close One to Auburn 85-79
Keith Shamburger led Missouri with a season-high 21 points including making 5 of 9 3-pointers,...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP