April 27, 2014
- Mizzou now trails the all-time series with Florida, 2-10, and has lost five of the last six in the series.
- Sunday's game was Mizzou's fourth extra-inning contest in its last eight games. The Tigers are now 1-4 in extra-inning contests this season.
- Redshirt senior Eric Anderson reached base on an error to open the ballgame, the 21st time in 30 games as a leadoff hitter that he has reached base to open a ball game.
- Senior Dillon Everett hit in the three-hole for the second time this season and the first time since opening day. He tallied a double in the fifth, giving him three on the season and two in the series. He had just one double this season heading into the series and none in SEC play.
- Anderson lined a double into left field in the top of the second inning to plate a pair of runs, his fifth and sixth two-out RBIs of the season, third-best on the team.
- Mizzou chased Florida starter Danny Young after just 1.2 innings, his shortest start of the season and his shortest outing since April 5 at Kentucky.
- Kendall Keeton tallied his team-best 14th multi-hit game this season with a single to CF in the fourth inning. It is his first multi-hit game since April 11 at Kentucky. He finished the game with three hits, his third three-hit game of the season.
- Mizzou tallied nine double plays in the final two games of the Florida series, matching the number of double plays that Mizzou had turned in its last eight games combined.
- John Miles threw first-pitch strikes to just one of the first eight batters he faced and Florida scored all three runs in that span. After that, Miles settled in and threw first-pitch strikes to nine of the next 11 batters he faced as he faced the minimum over the third, fourth and fifth as Mizzou built its 5-3 lead. He threw first pitch strikes to 10 of the last 14 batters he faced before being chased in the sixth inning.
- After Keeton tallied his 14th multi-hit game earlier, Anderson followed suit with his second hit of the day in the sixth inning as he tied Keeton for the team-lead with 14 multi-hit games.
Howard, Houck Invited to USA Baseball...
Mizzou baseball standouts Ryan Howard (St. Charles, Mo.) and Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.)...
Word on the Tweet: #MizzouMade Scherzer Tosses ...
It has been quite a week for #MizzouMade hurler Max Scherzer, the ace of Major League Baseball's ...
Three Tigers Taken On Final Day of 2015 MLB Draft
Mizzou baseball saw three more players taken during the final day of the Major League Baseball...
Mizzou's Williams, Fairbanks Drafted on Day...
Mizzou baseball saw two if its junior pitchers drafted during day two of the Major League...
Mizzou Baseball - Summer Ball Update
As the summer months hit full swing, it is time to start looking at where the Mizzou baseball...
Mizzou, Tim Jamieson Reach Three-Year Agreement
The University of Missouri and Head Baseball Coach Tim Jamieson have reached an agreement, as...
Mizzou's Houck Named Louisville Slugger...
Mizzou baseball righty Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.) has been named a Louisville Slugger...
Mizzou Baseball in the Pros
With the summer months upon us, its time to check in on our Mizzou Baseball alums playing in...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP