April 22, 2014
- After being shut down with elbow issues last year, Tuesday was Alec Rash's first start since April 30, 2013, against Southeast Missouri State. Rash threw 4.0 innings for the Tigers, allowing three runs on four hits with a walk and a strikeout. It was his longest outing since March 23, 2013, at Tennessee.
- Tuesday was the second time this season Eric Anderson has batted in the second spot. Previous was April 5 against Georgia.
- Dylan Kelly has reached base safely in the last 17 games with an RBI single in the sixth, his longest streak of the season and the longest active streak by a Tiger. He added a hit in the eighth, good for his 12th multi-hit game this season, second-best on the team.
- Dillon Everett laced a two-out double in the bottom of the second inning. It drove in Lester from first base for Everett's sixth two-out RBI this season, tied for third-best on the team.
- In the last 21 games since returning to the lineup, Logan Pearson is hitting a team-best .348 with seven extra-base hits (six doubles, one triple) and is reaching base at a .456 clip in that span. He has 26 hits in his last 21 games.
- Ryan Phillips retired the Shockers in the fifth inning in just five pitches and just four pitches in the seventh. Phillip tossed 11 out of 11 first pitch strikes and 12 out of 19 of his total pitches for strikes. Over his last 6.2 innings, Phillips has allowed just four hits.
- Mizzou scored on a wild pitch for its second run, coming in the sixth inning. It was the third time in four games that Mizzou has scored on a wild pitch.
- Ryan Howard had a career-high three walks in Tuesday's game, walking in each of his first three plate appearances.
- Tuesday's extra-inning affair marked the third time in four games that Mizzou has played extra frames.
- Dylan Everett's walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th was the first walk-off hit since Ben Turner versus High Point on March 16, 2012.
Howard, Houck Invited to USA Baseball...
Mizzou baseball standouts Ryan Howard (St. Charles, Mo.) and Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.)...
Word on the Tweet: #MizzouMade Scherzer Tosses ...
It has been quite a week for #MizzouMade hurler Max Scherzer, the ace of Major League Baseball's ...
Three Tigers Taken On Final Day of 2015 MLB Draft
Mizzou baseball saw three more players taken during the final day of the Major League Baseball...
Mizzou's Williams, Fairbanks Drafted on Day...
Mizzou baseball saw two if its junior pitchers drafted during day two of the Major League...
Mizzou Baseball - Summer Ball Update
As the summer months hit full swing, it is time to start looking at where the Mizzou baseball...
Mizzou, Tim Jamieson Reach Three-Year Agreement
The University of Missouri and Head Baseball Coach Tim Jamieson have reached an agreement, as...
Mizzou's Houck Named Louisville Slugger...
Mizzou baseball righty Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.) has been named a Louisville Slugger...
Mizzou Baseball in the Pros
With the summer months upon us, its time to check in on our Mizzou Baseball alums playing in...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP