April 22, 2014
- After being shut down with elbow issues last year, Tuesday was Alec Rash's first start since April 30, 2013, against Southeast Missouri State. Rash threw 4.0 innings for the Tigers, allowing three runs on four hits with a walk and a strikeout. It was his longest outing since March 23, 2013, at Tennessee.
- Tuesday was the second time this season Eric Anderson has batted in the second spot. Previous was April 5 against Georgia.
- Dylan Kelly has reached base safely in the last 17 games with an RBI single in the sixth, his longest streak of the season and the longest active streak by a Tiger. He added a hit in the eighth, good for his 12th multi-hit game this season, second-best on the team.
- Dillon Everett laced a two-out double in the bottom of the second inning. It drove in Lester from first base for Everett's sixth two-out RBI this season, tied for third-best on the team.
- In the last 21 games since returning to the lineup, Logan Pearson is hitting a team-best .348 with seven extra-base hits (six doubles, one triple) and is reaching base at a .456 clip in that span. He has 26 hits in his last 21 games.
- Ryan Phillips retired the Shockers in the fifth inning in just five pitches and just four pitches in the seventh. Phillip tossed 11 out of 11 first pitch strikes and 12 out of 19 of his total pitches for strikes. Over his last 6.2 innings, Phillips has allowed just four hits.
- Mizzou scored on a wild pitch for its second run, coming in the sixth inning. It was the third time in four games that Mizzou has scored on a wild pitch.
- Ryan Howard had a career-high three walks in Tuesday's game, walking in each of his first three plate appearances.
- Tuesday's extra-inning affair marked the third time in four games that Mizzou has played extra frames.
- Dylan Everett's walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th was the first walk-off hit since Ben Turner versus High Point on March 16, 2012.
Mizzou Baseball Falls to UAPB, 8-3
Mizzou baseball dropped an 8-3 decision to Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Tuesday afternoon (March 24) at...
Mizzou Baseball Adjusts Tuesday Schedule
In hopes of beating the forecasted rain, Mizzou baseball will now play UAPB at 3 p.m. at Taylor...
No. 23 Mizzou Closes Seven-Game Homestand with ...
Mizzou sits atop the SEC East standings at 5-1 and heads into this week with an 18-6...
Mizzou's McClain Earns Co-SEC Pitcher of...
Mizzou junior righty Reggie McClain (Duluth, Ga.) has been named Co-SEC Pitcher of the Week, as...
Mizzou Drops Series Finale Against No. 6 South ...
South Carolina used dominant pitching and crisp defensive play to edge Mizzou, 7-5, on Sunday (Ma...
Mizzou Walks Off to Clinch Series Over No. 6...
Mizzou baseball came from behind twice, including a two-run rally in the 10th inning capped by...
McClain, Mizzou Take Series Opener From No. 6...
Mizzou baseball improved to 17-5 and 4-0 in the SEC as it defeated No. 6 South Carolina, 3-2, on ...
SEC East Showdown: Mizzou vs. South Carolina...
At 16-5 to open 2015, Mizzou is off to its best 21-game start since 2008 when the team won...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP