April 22, 2014
- After being shut down with elbow issues last year, Tuesday was Alec Rash's first start since April 30, 2013, against Southeast Missouri State. Rash threw 4.0 innings for the Tigers, allowing three runs on four hits with a walk and a strikeout. It was his longest outing since March 23, 2013, at Tennessee.
- Tuesday was the second time this season Eric Anderson has batted in the second spot. Previous was April 5 against Georgia.
- Dylan Kelly has reached base safely in the last 17 games with an RBI single in the sixth, his longest streak of the season and the longest active streak by a Tiger. He added a hit in the eighth, good for his 12th multi-hit game this season, second-best on the team.
- Dillon Everett laced a two-out double in the bottom of the second inning. It drove in Lester from first base for Everett's sixth two-out RBI this season, tied for third-best on the team.
- In the last 21 games since returning to the lineup, Logan Pearson is hitting a team-best .348 with seven extra-base hits (six doubles, one triple) and is reaching base at a .456 clip in that span. He has 26 hits in his last 21 games.
- Ryan Phillips retired the Shockers in the fifth inning in just five pitches and just four pitches in the seventh. Phillip tossed 11 out of 11 first pitch strikes and 12 out of 19 of his total pitches for strikes. Over his last 6.2 innings, Phillips has allowed just four hits.
- Mizzou scored on a wild pitch for its second run, coming in the sixth inning. It was the third time in four games that Mizzou has scored on a wild pitch.
- Ryan Howard had a career-high three walks in Tuesday's game, walking in each of his first three plate appearances.
- Tuesday's extra-inning affair marked the third time in four games that Mizzou has played extra frames.
- Dylan Everett's walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th was the first walk-off hit since Ben Turner versus High Point on March 16, 2012.
Houck, Lavy Lead Black Past Gold, 6-4
Freshman pitcher Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.) was excellent on Saturday afternoon (Oct. 18),...
Gold Bats Past Black for 5-3 Win
Team Gold's pitching led the way to the team's second consecutive win, as they held Black to just...
Mizzou Baseball to Help Puppies in 2015
The Mizzou baseball team has partnered with the Puppies With Purpose program for the 2015 season ...
Late Rally Pushes Gold to 4-3 Victory
After the Gold team saw its offense sputter for most of the game, senior catcher Logan Bone (Fest...
Gold Shuts Out, Blows Out Black 6-0
The Gold squad jumped out to a commanding lead early, grabbing a 6-0 edge after the third inning ...
Gold Team Shut Out as Black In Game Two
Black Team starter Brandon Baker (Lithonia, Ga.) was lights out, fanning five and allowing only...
Freshman Pitchers Battle As Team Black Takes 1-...
Game One of Mizzou baseball's Fall World Series featured strong showings from pitching newcomers ...
Mizzou Announces Schedule Change, Radio Info...
The Mizzou baseball program has announced schedule changes to the annual Fall World Series due to...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP