April 22, 2014
- After being shut down with elbow issues last year, Tuesday was Alec Rash's first start since April 30, 2013, against Southeast Missouri State. Rash threw 4.0 innings for the Tigers, allowing three runs on four hits with a walk and a strikeout. It was his longest outing since March 23, 2013, at Tennessee.
- Tuesday was the second time this season Eric Anderson has batted in the second spot. Previous was April 5 against Georgia.
- Dylan Kelly has reached base safely in the last 17 games with an RBI single in the sixth, his longest streak of the season and the longest active streak by a Tiger. He added a hit in the eighth, good for his 12th multi-hit game this season, second-best on the team.
- Dillon Everett laced a two-out double in the bottom of the second inning. It drove in Lester from first base for Everett's sixth two-out RBI this season, tied for third-best on the team.
- In the last 21 games since returning to the lineup, Logan Pearson is hitting a team-best .348 with seven extra-base hits (six doubles, one triple) and is reaching base at a .456 clip in that span. He has 26 hits in his last 21 games.
- Ryan Phillips retired the Shockers in the fifth inning in just five pitches and just four pitches in the seventh. Phillip tossed 11 out of 11 first pitch strikes and 12 out of 19 of his total pitches for strikes. Over his last 6.2 innings, Phillips has allowed just four hits.
- Mizzou scored on a wild pitch for its second run, coming in the sixth inning. It was the third time in four games that Mizzou has scored on a wild pitch.
- Ryan Howard had a career-high three walks in Tuesday's game, walking in each of his first three plate appearances.
- Tuesday's extra-inning affair marked the third time in four games that Mizzou has played extra frames.
- Dylan Everett's walk-off single in the bottom of the 10th was the first walk-off hit since Ben Turner versus High Point on March 16, 2012.
Tigers Set for UIC in Millington
Leading Off - Tweetables About the Weekend Mizzou is off to its best start in more than a ...
Mizzou Moves UIC Series to Millington, Tennessee
Mizzou baseball has announced that this weekend's series with UIC has been moved to the former...
Mizzou Baseball Cancels Home-Opening Weekend...
Mizzou baseball has cancelled its home-opening series, scheduled for this weekend at Taylor...
Mizzou's McClain Earns SEC Pitcher of the...
Mizzou junior RHP Reggie McClain (Duluth, Ga.) was named SEC Pitcher of the Week on Monday (Feb. ...
Triple Play Preserves Mizzou's 1-0 Win Over...
Mizzou baseball turned a bases-loaded, 5-2-3-2 triple play in the bottom of the sixth inning to...
Mizzou Homers Past Texas A&M Corpus Christi...
Mizzou baseball got homers from Brett Bond (St. Louis, Mo.) and Case Munson (St. Charles, Mo.)...
Brett Bond's Walk-Off Homer Backs Sensational...
Freshman Brett Bond (St. Louis, Mo.) hit his first career home run in the bottom of the ninth...
Mizzou Suffers First Loss of the Season at...
Mizzou baseball suffered its first setback of the season, falling to 4-1 on the year as Texas A&M...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP