April 15, 2014
- Junior Brett Peel earned his first start since Feb. 15 against McNeese St. Peel broke his hand in that game, missing the next 26 games.
- Reigning SEC Player of the Week Eric Anderson started the game at first base, his first start at that position this season. He becomes just the second Tiger this season to start at first as Kendall Keeton had made the previous 34 starts.
- The win for MSU snapped a two-game home losing streak for the Bears as Mizzou had won the previous two meetings with MSU at Hammons Field.
- Sophomore righty Ryan Phillips worked 3.2 innings, a career-long outing for the Columbia native.
- Cole Bartlett worked his first action since Feb. 26 against Campbell. It was his second career outing.
- 2,485 fans watched the game on Tuesday, the largest of the season for Missouri State.
Houck, Lavy Lead Black Past Gold, 6-4
Freshman pitcher Tanner Houck (Collinsville, Ill.) was excellent on Saturday afternoon (Oct. 18),...
Gold Bats Past Black for 5-3 Win
Team Gold's pitching led the way to the team's second consecutive win, as they held Black to just...
Mizzou Baseball to Help Puppies in 2015
The Mizzou baseball team has partnered with the Puppies With Purpose program for the 2015 season ...
Late Rally Pushes Gold to 4-3 Victory
After the Gold team saw its offense sputter for most of the game, senior catcher Logan Bone (Fest...
Gold Shuts Out, Blows Out Black 6-0
The Gold squad jumped out to a commanding lead early, grabbing a 6-0 edge after the third inning ...
Gold Team Shut Out as Black In Game Two
Black Team starter Brandon Baker (Lithonia, Ga.) was lights out, fanning five and allowing only...
Freshman Pitchers Battle As Team Black Takes 1-...
Game One of Mizzou baseball's Fall World Series featured strong showings from pitching newcomers ...
Mizzou Announces Schedule Change, Radio Info...
The Mizzou baseball program has announced schedule changes to the annual Fall World Series due to...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP