March 27, 2014
- With the win, Mizzou now leads the all-time series with Auburn, 7-2, and has won three straight and five of the last six dating back to 2012. Mizzou has also won three consecutive games at Auburn.
- Mizzou head coach Tim Jamieson closed the gap in his all-time series with Auburn Sunny Golloway to 16-15.
- The win was the Tigers' second in a one-run game this season as they are now 2-5 on the year. - The win is the Tigers' second over a ranked opponent this season.
- Sophomore lefty Austin Tribby earned his first career win in the 4-3 triumph.
- Logan Pearson tallied a one-out single in the top of the third as he now owns a five-game hitting streak, reaching in every game since returning from a hamstring injury. He tallied the game-tying double in the seventh, giving him his second multi-hit game of the season.
- Dylan Kelly, who had just one hit in his last 19 at-bats, tallied hits in each of his first two ABs on Thursday, giving him hits in three consecutive at-bats dating back to his final AB Sunday at Ole Miss. It was his sixth multi-hit game of the season, the second-best mark on the team.
- Mizzou tallied nine hits off of Auburn starter Dillon Ortman, just the second time this season that he has allowed more than six hits in an outing.
- Josh Lester tallied a two-out single in the sixth, good for his sixth multi-hit game of the season. It was his first two-hit game since March 21 at Ole Miss.
- Shane Segovia tallied a leadoff double in the eighth inning, extending his on-base streak to 18 consecutive games, the longest such streak by a Tiger this season.
- Auburn SS Dan Glevenyak came into the game with just four errors on the year, but committed three in the game Thursday.
Mizzou Summerball Notebook
As the mid-season of the summer leagues has come and gone, Mizzou baseball players look to make...
Tigers in the Pros
Mizzou baseball currently has five pitchers in Major League baseball, tied for the second-most of...
Brett Graves Signs Professional Contract With...
After three seasons at the University of Missouri, hard throwing righty Brett Graves (St. Charles...
Anderson, Kelly Begin Pro Careers With CornBelters
Former Mizzou baseball standouts Eric Anderson (Highlands Ranch, Colo.) and Dylan Kelly (Roswell,...
Mizzou in the Minors
Yesterday, MUTigers.com took a look at what the current baseball Tigers are doing in summer ball ...
Tiger Tidbits: I Know What You Did This Summer
As the dog days of summer approach, the Mizzou baseball team has players scattered around the...
Tigers in the Pros: Stites Makes MLB Debut,...
Since last checking in, the abundance of former Mizzou pitchers in the Major Leagues grew by one ...
Stites Gets Call Up to Major Leagues
Stites pitched a scoreless 2/3rds of an inning for the D-Backs, as he retired two of the three...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP