March 21, 2014
- The all-time series between Mizzou and Ole Miss is now knotted at 5-5 and the Rebels have won the last two games in the series.
- Mizzou falls 1-5 in one-run games this season.
- Eric Anderson walked to leadoff the game as he has now reached base safely in 14 consecutive games. That is the second-longest streak by a Tiger this season.
- Kendall Keeton tallied an infield hit in the top of the first inning, extending his hitting streak to four consecutive games.
- After not allowing a homer all season, Ole Miss touched up Tiger starter for three two homers in the bottom of the first inning.
- Shane Segovia tallied an infield hit off the glove of the first baseman to lead off the fourth inning, extending his hitting streak to eight consecutive games. That tis longest hitting streak of the season for any Tiger batter.
- Keaton Steele tallied his third double of the season to leadoff the fifth inning, doing so in just 19 ABs at the time of the double. It was just the second double of the season allowed by Ole Miss starter Chris Ellis.
- John Miles, in a short-notice start, gutted through a career-best 7.1 IP with five strikeouts, the second-most of his career. After getting the nod to start 30 minutes before the game after Brett Graves took an errant throw to the head during warm-ups, he allowed three of his four runs and three of his eight hits in the first inning as he settled in and shut down the Rebels over the next 6.1 IP. He was tagged with the loss as he is now 2-2 on the season.
- Josh Lester and Kendall Keeton ripped back-to-back doubles in the eighth inning to score a run. Keeton then scored on a single by Segovia. The two runs are the first runs charged to Ole Miss reliever Wyatt Short this season in nine appearances.
No. 14 Mizzou Drops Saturday Contest at No. 8...
No. 14 Mizzou baseball dropped game two of its series at No. 8 Vanderbilt, 12-2, on Saturday...
Top-15 Showdown Between In-State Rivals On Tap ...
Through 40 games, Mizzou has found itself tied atop the SEC East and ranked in all of the major...
No. 14 Mizzou Drops Series Opener at No. 8...
No. 14 Mizzou baseball dropped its series-opener with No. 8 Vanderbilt, 9-2, on Friday night (Apr...
No. 18 Tigers Move Into First in SEC East With ...
No. 18 Mizzou (26-14, 12-6) took advantage of strong pitching performances from Tanner Houck (Col...
No. 18 Tigers Tackle the Tide, 4-3
No. 18 Mizzou Baseball (25-13, 11-6) defeated the Alabama Crimson Tide (19-17, 6-10), 4-3, on...
Mizzou, Alabama Alter Weekend Schedule
Due to expected inclement weather, No. 18 Mizzou baseball has rescheduled Sunday's series finale ...
Mizzou Baseball Fan Primer: No. 18 Mizzou vs....
No. 18 Mizzou baseball continues its five-game homestand with a three-game series against Alabama...
No. 18 Tigers Host Alabama This Weekend at...
At 10-5 in SEC play, the Tigers are in sole possession of second place in the SEC East, trailing ...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP