- Hit just .223 in his first season as a Tiger, but battled injuries for much of the year but still lead the team in doubles (nine) and drove in 14 runs while walking 16 times.
- Was the Tigers' best hitter over the final 13 games, batting .356 with a team-best 10 RBI and five doubles while slugging .467 with two runs.
- In his last 12 games, he had seven multi-hit games, tallying five doubles in that span, raising his batting average from .145 to .223 in that span.
- Had multi-hit games in his final four games of the season, doubling in three of those four games.
- Hit .462 with five homeruns and 33 RBI in his senior season at Sinton High School under head coach Gene Kasprzyk.
- Led Stinton to the Area Quarterfinals in his senior season.
- Finished his career at Stinton with a .426 batting average, 19 home runs and 87 RBI.
- Named 2010 District MVP and was All-South Texas First Team shortstop in 2010 and All-State Second Team shortstop.
- First Team All-District shortstop in 2008 and 2009 and was an All-South Texas first team honoree in both 2008 and 2009 and was All-State honorable mention as a designated hitter in 2008.
- 2007 District Newcomer of the Year.
- Led his team to the 2010 Area Quarterfinals and the State Semifinals in 2007.
- Hit .295 with 17 RBI while playing for Northeast Texas Community College under head coach Josh Stewart.
- Guided his team to a conference championship and the team hosted an NJCAA Regional.
- Selected to the Texas/New Mexico All-Star Game.
- Born Jan. 27, 1992, to parents Salvador and Sandra Segovia in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Undecided on his intended major while at Mizzou.