- Hit .306 in 22 games and emerged as the Tigers' starting designated hitter late in the season as one of the Tigers' most clutch hitters.
- Tallied 17 RBI in just 72 at-bats as he hit a blistering .391 with runners in scoring position last season and .417 with two outs.
- Was also on fire in seven postseason games, hitting .370 with five RBI and five runs while slugging .519 with a pair of doubles and a triple.
- Went 2-for-5 with three RBI in a 10-5 win over Arkansas-Little Rock.
- Had three hits and an RBI at Busch Stadium in the Tigers' 5-4 win over Illinois.
- Hit his first and only home run of the season against North Dakota in a 21-5 win in which he went 1-for-2 with two runs and an RBI.
- Posted his second three-RBI game of the season in the Tigers' run-rule, 12-2, win over Kansas in the Big 12 Tournament as he went 3-for-4 with a double, a run and the three runs driven in.
- Also tallied three hits in the Tigers' Big 12 Championship Game win over Oklahoma , going 3-for-5 with a run and an RBI.
Attended Bossier Parish Community College in Bossier City, La.
Batted .323 with 10 home runs and 43 RBIs.
Had a .515 batting average and collected nine home runs during his senior year at Newnan High School.
Selected to the All Region Baseball and Basketball team all four years of high school.
Member of the All-State Baseball Team in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Team claimed Regional Championship and was state runner-up in 2008 and 2009.
Recognized as a "Texas Scholar" in 2009.
Born on May 23, 1992, in Newnan, GA
Son of Mike and Renee McGraw.
Had an uncle that played football for Bear Bryant at Alabama and another uncle that played football for Bobby Bowden at FSU.