- Hit .215 while starting 60 of 61 games at second base while boasting a .969 fielding percentage while playing nearly every inning at second base.
- Drew 21 walks and was hit by a team-high 15 pitches as he boasted a .336 on-base percentage despite hitting just .215.
- Scored 34 runs and drove in 19 more while hitting in the nine-hole for much of the season.
- Went 3-for-4 with two runs, two RBI and a pair of doubles in the series finale against Ball State, helping the Tigers to a 9-2 win.
- Went 3-for-4 with a run and RBI in the Tigers' series-opener at Texas A&M in the 8-6 loss.
- Had three hits again in the series finale against Texas with two runs and an RBI.
Finished the season hitting .200 in 24 games (11 starts) with six runs and three RBI.
Had nine hits in 2011, including a double.
Had a great debut, going 2-4 with a run scored and an RBI in the Tigers' win over UIC (3/5) and also made two great defensive plays at second base in that game.
Went 2-4 with a pair of RBI against Central Arkansas (3/23).
Played with Dane Opel as a member of the Danbury Westerners over the summer.
HIGH SCHOOL Hit .410 in his senior season for Horizon High School in Phoenix. Had seven home runs and drove in 30 runs in 2010. Was an all-state and all-region selection in his senior year and earned the Horizon MVP. Named to the Arizona Junior Sunbelt Team in 2009 and was a member of the Mountain West All-Star team for USA Baseball. Was selected to the all-region team in 2008 and 2009, in addition to 2010. Earned a Gold Glove in 2009 and 2010. Team claimed State Championship in 2008 and 2010 and was the State Runner-up in 2009. Member of the National Honor Society in 2007 and 2008. Named to the Society of Gentleman Scholars.
PERSONAL Born January 27, 1992 in Phoenix, Ariz. Son of Jim and Kelly Everett. Is majoring in business at MU. Brother, Colby, plays baseball at Northwestern.