M&I Border Showdown Series
|Wed.||Oct. 12||Volleyball||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 3-1||1.5|
|Fri.||Oct. 21||Soccer||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 3-2||3.0|
Men's Cross Country
|College Station, Texas||MU, 6th||1.0|
Women's Cross Country
|College Station, Texas||MU, 4th||1.0|
|Wed.||Nov. 2||Volleyball||Lawrence, Kan.||MU, 3-1||1.5|
|Fri.||Nov. 11||Women's Swmming & Diving||Lawrence, Kan.||MU, 185-102||1.5|
|Sat.||Nov. 26||Football||Kansas City, Mo.||MU, 24-10||3.0|
|Sun.||Jan. 15||Women's Basketball||Columbia, Mo.||KU, 72-63||1.5|
|Sat.||Feb. 4||Men's Basketball||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 74-71||1.5|
|Sat.||Feb. 18||Women's Basketball||Lawrence, Kan.||MU, 70-65||1.5|
|Sat.||Feb. 25||Men's Basketball||Lawrence, Kan.||KU, 87-86 (OT)||1.5|
Men's Indoor Track & Field
|College Station, Texas||MU, 8th||1.0|
Women's Indoor Track & Field
|College Station, Texas||KU, 3rd||1.0|
Women's Swimming & Diving
|Columbia, Mo.||MU, 3rd||1.5|
|Fri.||Mar. 16||Softball||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 10-0 (6)||1.0|
|Sat.||Mar. 17||Softball||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 5-0||1.0|
|Sun.||Mar. 18||Softball||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 9-0 (6)||1.0|
|Fri.||Apr. 13||Women's Tennis||Columbia, Mo.||MU, 4-3||3.0|
|Trinity, Texas||MU, 8th||3.0|
|Lawrence, Kan.||MU, 9th||3.0|
Men's Outdoor Track & Field
|Manhattan, Kan.||KU, 8th||1.0|
Women's Outdoor Track & Field
|Manhattan, Kan.||KU, 2nd||1.0|
|Thu.||May 17||Baseball||Lawrence, Kan.||KU, 1-0||1.0|
|Fri.||May 18||Baseball||Lawrence, Kan.||KU, 6-3||1.0|
|Sat.||May 19||Baseball||Lawrence, Kan.||MU, 6-3||1.0|
|Oklahoma City, Okla.||MU, 12-2||0.5|
Last updated: May 26, 2012
- Team placing the highest in Big 12 Conference or NCAA Championship events will be awarded the points.
- If a contest is cancelled in any way and not rescheduled, the point(s) for that contest will be eliminated. If the event is rescheduled, the point(s) will apply.
- Post-Season Bonus points are only applied if both Kansas and Missouri are competing.
- If two teams tie in any event, the points for that event will be split between the two schools.
- Tie-Breaker: If schools tie in final total, following tie-breaker will be put into place: The school who was victorious in a majority of the head-to-head regular-season games will be declared the Border Showdown Champion. (Sports included: Volleyball, Soccer, Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball - 13 total games eligible).
Tiger Divers Shine at USA Diving Preliminary...
Current and incoming members of the Mizzou diving team competed at USA Diving National...
Mizzou S&D Teams Named CSCAA Scholar All-Americ...
The Mizzou men's and women's swimming and diving teams were named College Swimming Coaches...
Mizzou's Howard, Houck Key in Team USA's 3-2...
With their Mizzou coaches on hand, baseball standouts Ryan Howard (St. Charles, Mo.) and Tanner...
Mizzou Baseball Adds Jerry Zulli as Assistant...
Mizzou head baseball coach Tim Jamieson has announced that Jerry Zulli, one of college baseball's...
Anderson Impressed with Newcomers, Likes Summer...
Mizzou Men's Basketball head coach Kim Anderson spoke with media members on the SEC Summer...
Mizzou Soccer Announces Tentative 2015 Schedule
Head Coach Bryan Blitz and the Mizzou soccer team announced its tentative 2015 schedule on...
Mizzou Volleyball Set For Seven Nationally...
Mizzou volleyball will be featured in seven nationally televised broadcasts in 2015, as announced...
Update on Mizzou's Harold Brantley
Harold Brantley is in good condition and recovering nicely following surgery performed for...
Official StoreOfficial Online
AUCTIONSOfficial Mobile APP