Download Sport Schedules
Mizzou athletic schedules for several sports are now available to download from MUTigers.com. They are formatted as Comma Separated Values (.csv) and iCalendar (.ics) files, and can import directly into Microsoft Outlook, iCalendar, or your favorite calendaring program. In addition, you can also download a PDF version of this year's schedule cards. (Download Adobe Reader)
To download your favorite sport's schedule, right-click on the respective sport's link and select "Save Target As..." from the popup window. When finished downloading the file to your computer, follow the import directions below.
- All dates, times, and opponents are subject to change. In case of discrepancy, the start time listed on the team's sport schedule on MUTigers.com supercedes the start time in any previously downloaded file.
- All times are listed as Central Time.
- Game times that have not been announced at the time of your download will be set for "All Day" (technically from 12:00 a.m. the day of the contest to 12:00 a.m. the following day).
- Once you import the file into your calendar, any schedule changes made to a sport's schedule will need to be manually updated in your calendar. Check this page on MUTigers.com for the latest information.
Click on a sport to go to that sport's web schedule; right-click either the "CSV" or "iCal" links under the "Download" column to download that sport's calendar file.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- From the top menu bar, select File --> Import and Export.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Click the "Browse" button to find the desired CSV file that you've downloaded, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next. NOTE: If you are updating a previously imported CSV file, you must select "Replace duplicates with items imported" for the changes to take effect.
- In the "Select destination folder" window, click on "Calendar" and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, 'Importing Appointments from "FILENAME.csv" into Calendar'. Once that has completed, you're set!
You may further customize the import by changing the values in the CSV file (for example, turning the reminder on or off, and/or changing the reminder time).
January 9, 2013