Tickets & Seating
- Payment for Tickets
- The Mizzou Ticket Office accepts cash, credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) and Mizzou student charge as payment.
- Address Changes
- All address changes must be submitted in writing to the Mizzou Ticket Office and can be sent via mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lost/Misplaced Tickets
- Lost or misplaced tickets may be reissued at the discretion of the ticket office. The Mizzou Ticket Office will only replace tickets for the purchaser/season ticket holder.
- All tickets purchased from the Mizzou Ticket Office are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Stadium Entry & Re-entry
- Re-entry is not permitted at Memorial Stadium.
- Ticket Scanning
- All tickets are electronically scanned to verify authenticity. Patrons assume all risks for tickets purchased through sources other than the Mizzou Ticket Office.
- Transfer of Tickets
- Season tickets are only transferable to a surviving spouse. Tickets may not be transferred to children or other relatives. In addition, only the names of spouses may appear on the account for tickets.