Bus/RV Parking Information
redirected to the new MizzouGameday.com site shortly.
- Single-Game Cost: $150 per game.
- Location: Lot O is located South of the Hearnes Center; Lot X is located off of College Ave. and Hospital Dr.
- Lot Opens: The parking lot will be open from 6:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m. the night before a home football game and will re-open at 8:00 a.m. the day of a home football game.
Parking Permit Notes:
- Each parking permit that is purchased must be occupied by a RV or a Bus.
- The only Cars that can access the RV/Bus parking lot must be in tow of the RV/Bus AND are not permitted to exit the lot after 8:00 AM on the day of the game. NO CARS WILL BE PERMITTED TO RE-ENTER THE RV/BUS LOT ON GAME DAY AFTER 8:00 a.m. -- EVEN IF YOU HAVE A CAR RV/BUS PARKING PASS.
- A pass for your car will be provided to you upon entry to the lot.
- A parking permit guarantees you 4 parking spaces; 2 for a RV/Bus, 1 for a car, and 1 parking spot to tailgate in.
- We would prefer the pass to pre-ordered; we accept Master Card, Visa and Discover Card.
- We will mail your parking pass, map and credit card receipt.
- If the pass is ordered the week of the game, the pass will be left at the entrance of the lot with the parking lot attendant. You will need to show a valid ID to receive your parking pass and Credit Card receipt.
- Passes are non-refundable.
Season RV Parking (TSF Members Only):
Season-long, RV parking passes in Lot O (adjacent to Hearnes Center) and Lot X (at the corner of Stadium and College) will be offered and sold in advance exclusively to TSF season ticket holders for $400 based on availability. RV passes in Lots C, G, J, and K will be sold as “renewals only.” Reserved RV passes may not be used for cars. (You must have an RV to enter the RV lot.)