State Farm Border Showdown 2010
Welcome to MizzouGameday.com!
- Border Showdown Standings
Presented by M&I Bank
This website is designed as a resource for our out-of-town visitors to answer all of your questions regarding the Missouri/Kansas State Farm Border Showdown at Arrowhead Stadium on November 27, 2010. Please select a navigational item on your left, or you may visit our site map.
Special Information For the Border Showdown
- The game will kick off at 11:30 a.m. and will be televised by FSN.
- PARKING INFORMATION – Parking lots will be opened at 7:30 a.m. All Missouri fans arriving to Arrowhead Stadium are encouraged to park on the East side of Arrowhead Stadium. MU fans should enter through Gates 2, 3 or 4 and park in Lots A, B, C, D or L. On game day, you may contact the parking hotline beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff at (816) 920-4444.
- ARRIVE EARLY – Due to the large crowd that is expected, fans are encouraged to arrive early and make plans to enter the stadium early, so that they don’t miss any of the game.Long lines can form outside of the stadium just before kickoff, and with security checks of bags, it can take awhile to get into the stadium. The gates into the stadium will open at 10:00 a.m.
- WEAR BLACK! – If you need to stock up, visit the "Mizzou Black" portion of our online store!