This parking plan and information has been designed to avoid unforeseen congestion, allowing you the most enjoyable and safe game day experience. Parking lots will open at 7:30 a.m. Parking is $26 per car.
Lots on the east side of the stadium (A, B, C, D, L) have been designated for Mizzou fans (see map for locations). To gain access to these lots, YOU MUST enter Gates 2, 3 or 4 on the east side of the Truman Sports Complex.
Lots on the west side of the stadium (F, G, H, J, N) have been designated for Kansas fans (see map for locations). To gain access to these lots, YOU MUST enter Gates 5 or 6 on the west side of the Truman Sports Complex.
All buses and RV’s should enter Gate 1 or 6. You will be directed to park in the RV lot behind Lot N or Lot A. No overnight parking is available at the stadium. Cost is $60.
Helpful Notes at the New Arrowhead
- If you enter a different gate than the one specifed on your parking pass, you will be directed to the first parking space available on that side of the stadium. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parking lots will open at 7:30 a.m.
- PARK IN ONE SPACE: Tailgate in front of or behind your vehicle.
- ENTER THE STADIUM EARLY: To ensure you do not miss kickoff due to security pat-downs.
- CARRY-IN BAGS: Bags or purses larger than 8 1/2" x 11" x 6” will not be allowed into the stadium.
- BACKPACKS: For safety and security, no backpacks are allowed in Arrowhead.
- RE-ENTRY POLICY: Once you exit through the stadium gates, regardless of whether you have a ticket stub, you are not permitted back into the stadium.