Taylor Stadium A-Z Quick Reference Guide
All persons must have a ticket for admission into the Tom Taylor Stadium, except children 2 and under are admitted free. Ticket holders are restricted to seating in the location that appears on their ticket and agree to abide by facility and University policies, as well as State and Federal laws. The University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics reserves the right to revoke tickets by refund of purchase. All persons entering the arena are subject to search.
No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in Tom Taylor Stadium with the exception of service animals for impaired or disabled guests.
There are no ATM's located at the Tom Taylor Baseball Stadium. The closest ATM is located on the west side of Memorial Stadium near Gate 3W.
BAG SEARCH POLICY
Appropriate sized bags and other permitted items will be checked prior to entering the stadium. Please see the Stadium Policies section for items that are not permitted in the stadium.
BANNERS, FLAGS OR SIGNS (SPIRIT)
Any spirit banner, sign, or flag that are bigger then 2'x3' and considered to be improper will be removed and confiscated by game management. The use of poles to display these items is prohibited. Signs/flags and banners can not be affixed to any part of the facility.
CHECKING OF ITEMS
University of Missouri does not provide a check item service at the gates for items not allowed in Tom Taylor Stadium. The University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will not be responsible for any item left at the gates. It is recommended that individuals return items not allowed in the stadium to their vehicle. Please see the Stadium Policies section for items that are not permitted in the stadium.
Concession stands are located at Tom Taylor Stadium. These concession stands will open at the same time patrons are allowed to enter the stadium.
The elevator located at the Tom Taylor Stadium is for the general public to access the upper deck of the stadium.
For assistance in any medical emergency, individuals need to contact an usher or the nearest MU Police Officer.
Tom Taylor Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to start of the first pitch.
LOST AND FOUND PROCEDURES
The lost and found is located in the press box. All items that have been turned over to stadium personnel or police will be taken to the press box. Items not picked up by the end of the game will be turned over to the University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. Individuals who have lost items need to contact the University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics during working hours (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday) at 573-882-6502.
Parents/guardians with a lost child should contact an usher or an MU Police Officer to notify them that their child is missing. Measures will be taken to locate the child. If a child gets separated from his/her party, he/she should notify the nearest police or event staff member. If the child knows his/her seat location, attempts will be made to return that child to that location.
Can be purchased for $10.00 through the Media Relations Department. Orders are best placed by filling out the form online.
TIGER TEAM STORE AUTHENTIC
Tiger Team Store is open at the entrance of the Tom Taylor Stadium from the time gates open for the ball game through the conclusion of the game. The Tiger Team Store also offers a wide variety of merchandise at the main store located at Memorial Stadium, please contact the main store at 573-884-1700 with any questions.
The public address system is used for game related information and emergency announcements only. No message will be made unless an emergency is present. Requests for emergency messages need to be presented to an University of Missouri Department of Intercollegiate Athletics Representative.
- General Public Parking
- All parking lots surrounding the Tom Taylor Stadium are open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. If the parking lots adjacent to the Tom Taylor Stadium are full, additional parking is located below on the corner of Carrie Francke Drive and Research Drive. A shuttle cart will transport you from the lower lot to the Tom Taylor Stadium. Anyone parking in a designated No Parking area could have their vehicle towed at the owner's expense.
- Bus and RV Parking
- Parking for RV and Bus parking (this includes school buses) must park in the lower lot on the corner of Carrie Francke Drive and Research Drive. No Bus/RV parking is allowed in the lots immediately surrounding Taylor Stadium.
PARKING-HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE PARKING
To qualify for handicap parking, you must display a valid state handicap parking permit. Handicap parking is first come, first serve basis.
MU Baseball can be heard on KTGR 1580-AM, or online through their website.
Fans may re-enter the facility as long as you present a game day ticket stub to the ticket taker.
SPECIAL SEATING REQUIREMENTS
Fans requiring special seating, such as wheelchair and attendant seating need to contact the Ticket Office at 573-884-7297 or 1-800-CAT-PAWS. Handicapped accessible seating is available on a reserved or general admission basis. Patrons using these seats must have a ticket for these seats. If they do not have a ticket for this area, the individual must go to the ticket office.
The following items are prohibited in the stadium:
- alcoholic beverages
- tobacco products
- artificial noise makers
- food and beverages
- All persons are subject to search.
- No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in the arena with the exception of service animal for impaired or disabled guests.
- Spirit banners, flags, or signs that are bigger then 2 X 3 and considered to be improper will be removed and confiscated by game management. The use of poles to display these items is prohibited. Signs/flags and banners can not be affixed to any part of the facility.
- Patrons will be allowed to re-enter the facility once they have exited the stadium, with proper game day ticket.
- Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.
- No soliciting is allowed in stadium or near the entrances of Tom Taylor Stadium.
- All persons must have a ticket for admission into Tom Taylor Stadium. Children 2 and under do not need a ticket for entry.
THROWING OF ITEMS
Throwing of any items is prohibited, and may result in eviction and/or prosecution.
The main Ticket Office is located at the northwest corner of Mizzou Arena and is open Monday-Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
TICKET OFFICE - WILL CALL
"Will Call" tickets are distributed from the ticket office at the Tom Taylor Stadium. The person picking up the tickets must be authorized (listed) by the owner of the tickets and must present a photo ID in order to receive the tickets. "Will Call" tickets may be picked up from the Ticket Office location at the Tom Taylor Stadium 2 hours prior to the first pitch when gates open.