We're utilizing the blog to keep fans, students, staff and the public updated on athletic events at the University of Missouri. Per Chancellor Deaton's announcements, campus will remain closed through Wednesday, Feb. 2.
- • Students: Due to the unprecedented weather developments this week it has been determined it is in the best interest to postpone the Kansas student ticket pickup until next week. We appreciate your patience and understanding. More specific details will be shared in the next few days as they are confirmed.
- • A nice surprise for the men's basketball team: they have landed in Stillwater, instead of Oklahoma City. The game should proceed as scheduled at 8:00 p.m.
- • The women's basketball game vs. Nebraska will be played as scheduled tonight at 7:00 p.m. Admission will be FREE for any fans who feel they can make it to Mizzou Arena safely. With the winter storm over the last few days, please note that road conditions are not optimal and temperatures are extremely cold. We urge fans to use caution and be safe. If you cannot make it to the game, you can listen on the radio on 100.5 FM or watch a FREE live stream on Mizzou All-Access at mutigers.tv.
- • The men's basketball team is en route to the airport to fly out to Oklahoma City, and then bus to Stillwater.
- • The final call on the women's game will also be made Wednesday morning. We can pass along that if the game is played, it will tip at 7:00 pm.
- • The final call on the men's game will be made Wednesday morning with Big 12 and Oklahoma State officials.
- • Head Football Coach Gary Pinkel's formal press conference and recruiting reception, originally scheduled for Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. at the Clinton Club, has been rescheduled to an informal press gathering (no public reception) at the Mizzou Athletics Training Complex at 1:00 p.m. Coach Pinkel will hold a teleconference at 2:00 p.m. For teleconference details, please contact Chad Moller.
- • The Women's Basketball game vs. Nebraska remains as scheduled for Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at Mizzou Arena. Nebraska arrived via bus into Columbia late Tuesday morning. Officials are scheduled to arrive in Columbia by midday Wednesday.
- • The Men's Basketball team, which drove to Kansas City on Monday in advance of Wednesday night's scheduled game at Oklahoma State, remains in Kansas City. The team practiced at Park University late Tuesday morning. The team will attempt to fly to Oklahoma either late Tuesday, or on Wednesday. Road conditions southwest of Kansas City prevent bus travel at this time. Mizzou officials remain in contact with both their colleagues at Oklahoma State and the Big 12 Conference.