On Friday morning, the Missouri football team held its final practice prior to the first scrimmage of fall camp. Friday's workout was conducted in shoulder pads and shorts, and was a non-contact session to keep people fresh for Saturday's scrimmage, which will begin around 8 a.m. at Faurot Field. With no tackling allowed, no score was kept today between the offense and defense, as the focus was on final preparations for Saturday's big day, which will feature around three hours of scrimmaging - an estimated 50 snaps per unit, according to Coach Pinkel.
Tigers Prepare For Saturday's Big Scrimmage With Friday Practice
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt5.2/mt-tb.cgi/8070
MOST RECENT POSTS
- TGIF: Thank Genovese It's Friday (June 6)
- Blog: Eubank Makes Smooth Transition To Sophomore Year
- Blog: Kern Enjoys A Standout First-Year Campaign At Mizzou
- Blog: Henderson Continues Rehab After 2014 Injury
- Mizzou Among 2014 Top-20 Gymnastics National Attendance
- Gymnastics Participates In Local Mizzou Moves Event
- Tigers Beat: Junior Katelyn Trevino In-Depth
- Mizzou Gymnastics: Q and A
- What Does the SEC Network Mean For Hoops?