The Mizzou football team added shoulder pads to their practice wardrobe for the first time in fall camp, as the Tigers went through the paces of a two-and-a-half hour workout Saturday morning at the Kadlec Athletic Fields in Columbia. Per NCAA rules, full pads cannot be introduced until practice five, which is Monday, but the shoulder pads added to the excitement of the day. Head Coach Gary Pinkel told reporters afterward that he liked what he saw.
Mizzou Football Practice Report, Aug. 7th
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt5.2/mt-tb.cgi/7799
MOST RECENT POSTS
- TGIF: Thank Genovese It's Friday (June 6)
- Blog: Eubank Makes Smooth Transition To Sophomore Year
- Blog: Kern Enjoys A Standout First-Year Campaign At Mizzou
- Blog: Henderson Continues Rehab After 2014 Injury
- Mizzou Among 2014 Top-20 Gymnastics National Attendance
- Gymnastics Participates In Local Mizzou Moves Event
- Tigers Beat: Junior Katelyn Trevino In-Depth
- Mizzou Gymnastics: Q and A
- What Does the SEC Network Mean For Hoops?